IRAN Announcement

I personally think Batallion talks a huge game and gets himself over his head very quickly. Because TPF couldn't pull off a "three way break off flank attack" on our enemies, or predict PC would use a 3 way removed chained OA to hit us, he feels we are all idiots that don't know how to fight a war. His panic led him to disregard everything we tried to teach and has made him a laughing stock. I honestly think it would be best if he took what members are loyal to him and he found his own new alliance, rather than launching a "civil war". War and fortitude are most certainly not his forte.

You repeated the same joke 3 times now, time to stop before you become unfunny (hrrm).

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to save it by a couple of traitors who have no inter-alliance support. Check the front post, the general membership supports me.

I saw maybe 10 PM's there. There are 52 members of IRAN. 1/5 does not popular support make.

Your massively editted logs prove absolutely nothing actually. Just that you discussed the war and idioticly thought TPF was bad at fighting. I saw nothing about peace. And I won't believe any of those until I see them uneditted.

Also to echo others: What the $%&@ if a 3 way break off flank attack? I mean you can't even do flank attacks in this game let alone that madness...

Good luck Mogar and co. Don't know what I think about you as a leader but you're better than this moron.

I think you just proved that you didn't even bother to READ the OP. The original logs are linked to. You should read what I wrote carefully if you care enough to flame me. You know I supported Vanguard during the last great war, and almost got ZI'd by Old Guard, right?

You repeated the same joke 3 times now, time to stop before you become unfunny (hrrm).

You've repeated the same joke for about 3 threads now. Stop before others who don't quite like you take it seriously and remove you. No, this isn't a threat, but a warning. It could be wise to heed it considering the amount of posts here criticizing you.

I think you just proved that you didn't even bother to READ the OP. The original logs are linked to. You should read what I wrote carefully if you care enough to flame me. You know I supported Vanguard during the last great war, and almost got ZI'd by Old Guard, right?

And I once fought alongside TPF. Who gives a damn what we once did? Apologies as to missing the link, I will read them now. So far my general opinion of you remains unchanged.

Embarrass the great and powerful Mogar ;)

Well you have well and truly failed. Just like the last topic you made with that goal. Good job.

Also haven't finished reading the logs but this made me laugh so hard I nearly peed myself:

02:27:04 <Batallion>: did u see our planning skills? it was flawless

As did this:

02:33:36 <Niff>: so

02:33:43 <Niff>: target lists are worthless

Like seriously...I can't believe I just read either of those.

Civil War= fail.

Your hilarious downfall= entertaining.

Mogar going bad and IRAN declaring Civil War on the OWF amidst the biggest war on Planet Bob= Priceless.

Since this topic sucks, I need a new flag and a war flag for my allaince lol, mind if we talk on IRC about this, I am willing to pay :P

o/IRAN

I'd also like to request no outside alliance gets involved in IRAN's internal affairs.

The place to have started that would before your last 3 threads on the subject of IRANS internal affairs.

I find this whole thing absurd given the amount of times Mogar had to go around and clean up your messes.

Well you have well and truly failed. Just like the last topic you made with that goal. Good job.

Also haven't finished reading the logs but this made me laugh so hard I nearly peed myself:

As did this:

I meant that is what bat was trying to do, I love Mogar ;)

As did this:

If you look closer their plan was to build an alliance off the military excellence of iran, but merge all the opp alliances and call it FAN LOL.

I'm confused, are you declaring war, or posting screenshots for the citizens of bob to decide who was "right"?

History that I've seen posted:

Peace is declared with a group on 2/3rd approval (Assumption of mogar's stance), allies are tossed into the peace without their knowledge. Mogar doesn't like it and quits. Allies do not like this and distance themselves. Statements retracted to get Mogar back. manbearpig agrees with mogar. Batallion declares dictatorship. Mogar and manbearpig come back as the "Diumvate". Batallion gets booted from gov for actions. New 3rd Trium is announced. Battalion seeks revenge by posting .. whatever the first post was...

Let me know if the gist of this is correct. I think I missed a couple "cycles" in there somewhere.

If you look closer their plan was to build an alliance off the military excellence of iran, but merge all the opp alliances and call it FAN LOL.

Oh please tell me they're that stupid. PLEASE. I really want to see what FAN does to them once they get peace...

As did this:

(This was all in relation to the last war)

So wait... When we were brought in late in the fight, and 99% of the enemies war slots are full, in peace mode, or already at 200NS, assigning targets for people in my alliance to attack targets in a relatively similar time interval is possible? I would love to learn how, as I must be missing something very important. :)

On a note actually related to this thread, I think you need to scrounge up quite a few more nations due to the outside support Morgar and the rest of his government have been getting, but if you think that is enough, knock yourself out.