IRAN Announcement

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow how sad, I used to be a diplomat there and that was my favorite place to go out of all alliances but just don't destroy the alliance or you'll be on my Christmas List

I'm trying to save it by a couple of traitors who have no inter-alliance support. Check the front post, the general membership supports me.

Batallion I hope you know, people support Mogar as well and may come to the aid of Mogar. Well I wonder what TPF thinks about this?

TPF's got their hands full, and as far as I know, nobody should butt into IRAN's internal affairs. This announcement was made so I don't look like a rogue, I know some Black team senators may get the wrong impression. Oddly enough, I was going to be getting IRAN into NOIR, treatied with all Black alliances after the war. The coup was such bad timing <_<

TPF's got their hands full, and as far as I know, nobody should butt into IRAN's internal affairs. This announcement was made so I don't look like a rogue, I know some Black team senators may get the wrong impression. Oddly enough, I was going to be getting IRAN into NOIR, treatied with all Black alliances after the war. The coup was such bad timing <_<

Fair enough, but why not create your own allaince and take your followers with you and let IRAN alone, and let IRAN take your followers with you?

Correct me if I'm wrong. But the date on those screenshots are the day (morning?) after you forced IRAN to surrender. I recall hearing about it early in the morning on Tuesday. So those screen shots are from later that same day AFTER you surrendered. They don't prove your point at all. Take those that are loyal to you and form another alliance.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But the date on those screenshots are the day (morning?) after you forced IRAN to surrender. I recall hearing about it early in the morning on Tuesday. So those screen shots are from later that same day AFTER you surrendered. They don't prove your point at all. Take those that are loyal to you and form another alliance.

That is what I just said :P

Well, this seems like the most reasonable way to solve this issue. Good luck to any third party looking to coup all of you, because that's the only way I can see this getting any better.

Batallion I hope you know, people support Mogar as well and may come to the aid of Mogar. Well I wonder what TPF thinks about this?

I personally think Batallion talks a huge game and gets himself over his head very quickly. Because TPF couldn't pull off a "three way break off flank attack" on our enemies, or predict PC would use a 3 way removed chained OA to hit us, he feels we are all idiots that don't know how to fight a war. His panic led him to disregard everything we tried to teach and has made him a laughing stock. I honestly think it would be best if he took what members are loyal to him and he found his own new alliance, rather than launching a "civil war". War and fortitude are most certainly not his forte.

You've posted messages, some of which seem to be merely courtesy PMs of good will, and posted them where everyone can see them, possibly take them out of context and execute some form of reprisal. Did you receive each member's permission to post their PMs here? If not, this seems a poor way to show your gratitude.

Your massively editted logs prove absolutely nothing actually. Just that you discussed the war and idioticly thought TPF was bad at fighting. I saw nothing about peace. And I won't believe any of those until I see them uneditted.

Also to echo others: What the $%&@ if a 3 way break off flank attack? I mean you can't even do flank attacks in this game let alone that madness...

Good luck Mogar and co. Don't know what I think about you as a leader but you're better than this moron.

TPF supports Mogar in this mess. Battalion, you should cut your losses and go home. This isn't IRANs internal affairs anymore. This is simply a power trip you put yourself on. You wanted to remove your other triumvir for what had to be one of the flimsiest reasons I have ever seen. You have a chance to walk away from this cleanly. I suggest you take it. We all know how much you value your pixels after all.

Three options

1. Fight for what you think is yours and slowly destroy it.

2. Start your own alliance with what support you have.

3. Recgonize that your failure in leadership caused this mess and fall on your sword and move on.

I like number 2, because damaged goods are damaged goods, and swords are sharp and pointy

Anyway goodluck, your going to need it.