IRAN Announcement

hahaha oh wow brilliant political move

Firstly, you claim you have the support of your alliances general membership but looking at the messages in your post you have 10/52 members of IRAN supporting you a wopping 19.2%. Then you post incriminating screenshots showing how you organized peace talks with your enemies without the knowledge/consent of your fellow government members. Then you post some logs which clearly have been edited so they should be considered out of context, infact the "three-way break off flank" indicates that your talking about fighting, not to mention it doesn't even have any info concerning your surrender.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(This was all in relation to the last war)

So wait... When we were brought in late in the fight, and 99% of the enemies war slots are full, in peace mode, or already at 200NS, assigning targets for people in my alliance to attack targets in a relatively similar time interval is possible? I would love to learn how, as I must be missing something very important. :)

On a note actually related to this thread, I think you need to scrounge up quite a few more nations due to the outside support Morgar and the rest of his government have been getting, but if you think that is enough, knock yourself out.

Well that just sounds like an idiot made your target list. You coordinate with your allies so that you're not hitting each other's targets. Damn near all of Karma pulled it off, I don't see how you could fail at it so badly.

Quick Edit: Also I read the entire log dump and saw NOTHING about surrendering. I saw you !@#$%*ing about how badly TPF was getting kicked around like it was their fault they're hopelessly outgunned but nothing about you guys !@#$%*ing out.

Edited by Orkules

hahaha oh wow brilliant political move

Firstly, you claim you have the support of your alliances general membership but looking at the messages in your post you have 10/52 members of IRAN supporting you a wopping 19.2%. Then you post incriminating screenshots showing how you organized peace talks with your enemies without the knowledge/consent of your fellow government members. Then you post some logs which clearly have been edited so they should be considered out of context, infact the "three-way break off flank" indicates that your talking about fighting, not to mention it doesn't even have any info concerning your surrender.

Um, 10/52 of IRAN's large nations. Like the OP states, they are "seniors". Seems the people posting here really don't read before they post.

Um, 10/52 of IRAN's large nations. Like the OP states, they are "seniors". Seems the people posting here really don't read before they post.

You keep claiming the support of the people which you don't have. It sounds more like you have a small percentage that just are friends with you and are willing to support you for dictator.

civil war in the middle of a GW? i support the existing IRAN gov imo (which is strange since i usually end up arguing with Mogar :o )

negotiating peace behind backs and signing for people who have no idea what is happening is a big no

Edited by Fort Pitt