IRAN Announcement

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he is right, TPF is very bad at planning those. Infact we have no idea what it even means.

This either involves a Cleveland Steamer or a Cheesy Sanchez. Either way I think it is probably to XXX rated for these forums to discus in intimate details.

IRAN: the alliance that didn't want to dance with anyone during the biggest war in the Cyberverse and went home to play with themselves instead.

story of my life... :awesome:

As far as I remember, I think this is the first DoCW to hit Planet Bob... well played guys, well played.

Also, look out MCXA, we're tapping IRAN's database in order to maximize our use of the 3-way break-off flank attack, and as soon as I get out of nuclear anarchy, you're gonna see it first hand!!

In regards to this topic. I think you guys really need to consider how you do things at this point. Civil war should definitely be scratched off that list.

Agreed. But I guess shoot first, ask questions later, is a common policy these days (I mean the GRL ain't going any lower).

EDIT: But I personally find it hilarious that Mogar and BMP are angry at Battalion for doing what seems to be his job. I mean, they didn't want him to sign off on the peace agreement that they requested, but they're willing to honor the (rather generous) agreement anyway?

Edited by Taishaku

Agreed. But I guess shoot first, ask questions later, is a common policy these days (I mean the GRL ain't going any lower).

EDIT: But I personally find it hilarious that Mogar and BMP are angry at Battalion for doing what seems to be his job. I mean, they didn't want him to sign off on the peace agreement that they requested, but they're willing to honor the (rather generous) agreement anyway?

This is the 3rd time since I entered the alliance he's signed something without speaking to anyone, and he's replaced multiple members of the alliance's government without speaking to the other Trium, so I would think someone who acts like that, and as you've seen from his multiple threads, act like this, doesn't need to be in an alliance's government, it wasn't about whether or not we'd have signed off on it, it's about the fact neither of us were asked if we wanted to before it was announced.

Edited by Mogar

The other faction is going to have a hard time against Mogar since he put Boxxy in his avatar. And who could hate boxxy, we all love her. So yeah, I'm bandwagoning and going for Mogar.

This made me lol.

As an Internal Affairs guy I don't get out much, so shortly before the war I had Mogar explain what the war was going to be about and the general CN political situation. I also find Mogar's amsgs to be helpful and informative, and after the anti-Boxxy atmosphere of NPO (it's a k/b for just saying Boxxy in an NPO channel) I enjoy Mogar's Boxxying ways.

So yeah, I'm pretty pro-Mogar. Plus, Batallion.. ugh, well a picture's worth a thousand words:

FailTrain.jpg

Your right, this war started because nobody talked about anything and just started launching nukes. There was much talking, it just didn't really mean anything. Well not to one party anyway.

Also, Trium means that you need at least a majority of the THREE people running the alliance (maybe all three depending on the charter). So let's do some middle school math here. Half of 3 is 1.5, so to get a majority and not have to insanely chop up one of the Triums (a waste of resources if you ask me) then you need two votes at least to sign that treaty. Now then, Batallion signs, MBP and Mogar aren't consulted and thus don't sign. That is 1 vote. 1 vote =/= 2 votes. Thusly, this peace agreement was illegally signed. Hooray elementary math!

Of course, after all the shenanigans ended and MBP and Mogar ended that insanity, they really couldn't go back to war. Not only would it bring out a huge political facepalm and likely ruin them in terms of PR (which Batallion tried to make up for by trying to do it by himself) but it would likely cause chaos amongst their members. They were just told to stand down and are likely taking a bloody break and suddenly they're rolling out for war again? Sorry, dumb move all around.

Also, Trium means that you need at least a majority of the THREE people running the alliance (maybe all three depending on the charter). So let's do some middle school math here. Half of 3 is 1.5, so to get a majority and not have to insanely chop up one of the Triums (a waste of resources if you ask me) then you need two votes at least to sign that treaty. Now then, Batallion signs, MBP and Mogar aren't consulted and thus don't sign. That is 1 vote. 1 vote =/= 2 votes. Thusly, this peace agreement was illegally signed. Hooray elementary math!

One of Batallion's big arguments is that regardless of how the surrender came about, Mogar resigned and Batallion had to be consulted prior to the ascension of a new Triumvir, and therefore the Mogar/MBP expulsion of Batallion from leadership was illegal.

Since Batallion's unilateral surrender condition was illegal in the first place, as per your explanation, Mogar's "resignation" was fruit of a poison tree and is invalid. Therefore, the expulsion of Batallion from leadership is valid, and judging from this thread, pretty much universally internationally recognized.

Of course, after all the shenanigans ended and MBP and Mogar ended that insanity, they really couldn't go back to war. Not only would it bring out a huge political facepalm and likely ruin them in terms of PR (which Batallion tried to make up for by trying to do it by himself) but it would likely cause chaos amongst their members. They were just told to stand down and are likely taking a bloody break and suddenly they're rolling out for war again? Sorry, dumb move all around.

Absolutely correct, most of our members were upset they had to peace out in the first place, I'd think they would have been angry at us if we told them to re declare.