IRAN Announcement

and you ignore the fact Bat broke the charter before I resigned, making MBP's reappointment of my to Trium perfectly legal as the only remaining Trium member.

I ignore nothing, I am waiting for you to show me where it says that Battallion is immediately removed from gov for charter violations. Its really simple...show me and you win.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may well be the case, but it is certainly not a matter for someone who QUIT the alliance (Mogar) to decide. Mogars side has admitted this is a coup, so their regard, or lack thereof for IRANs charter is obvious.

No, it's for the membership of the alliance to decide for themselves quietly, which is why any of them (especially within the government) discussing this whole thing in the open makes it a circus.

For future reference, any charter without a clear line of leadership succession contains a fatal flaw. Had anyone in the aliance automatically assumed the role of trium upon Mogar leaving - even if that only happened temporarily - this would be a non-issue.

LoL, your printed portion of the charter totally supports MY stance. YOU WERE NOT A TRIUM...You quit. Once you quit, the only way you get your spot back, is if the other 2 triums PUT you back. We know this did not happen. So explain to me how you, BY THE CHARTER...Got your position back? Did I miss the Do-Over clause?

No, it supports that Bat broke the charter, and as the only remaining government member MBP was in his right to appoint replacement Triums, which he did.

No, it's for the membership of the alliance to decide for themselves quietly, which is why any of them (especially within the government) discussing this whole thing in the open makes it a circus.

For future reference, any charter without a clear line of leadership succession contains a fatal flaw. Had anyone in the aliance automatically assumed the role of trium upon Mogar leaving - even if that only happened temporarily - this would be a non-issue.

You sir, have my complete and total agreement. The charter is horrible written and full of holes. My stance is merely a question of legality, as all members of IRAN, by accepting membership, accept the charter defacto.

Blah..double post.

Edited by Rush Sykes

No, it supports that Bat broke the charter, and as the only remaining government member MBP was in his right to appoint replacement Triums, which he did.

You can continue to ignore that the charter does not declare a rule violation as immediate removal all night long. It is now clear that that is what you intend to do. There IS a provision for removing a triumvir in the charter, and it assuredly does not say that violating the charter removes someone. It says that a triumvir can only be removed by the other 2. Since there were ONLY 2, and Batt would not remove himself(although, he probably should)....he could not be removed by the charter. You see Mogar, its those bloody annoying facts again.

You can continue to ignore that the charter does not declare a rule violation as immediate removal all night long. It is now clear that that is what you intend to do. There IS a provision for removing a triumvir in the charter, and it assuredly does not say that violating the charter removes someone. It says that a triumvir can only be removed by the other 2. Since there were ONLY 2, and Batt would not remove himself(although, he probably should)....he could not be removed by the charter. You see Mogar, its those bloody annoying facts again.

1. Noone cares about the IRAN charter

2. Mogar has seized power, legal or not

3. NSO Internal Affairs recognizes Mogar as a Triumvir of IRAN, and does not so recognize Battalion

4. ???

5. Profit!

You sir, have my complete and total agreement. The charter is horrible written and full of holes. My stance is merely a question of legality, as all members of IRAN, by accepting membership, accept the charter defacto.

I wouldn't say the entire charter is horrible because of one flaw that happened to manifest in the worst possible way. In fact, I'd be willing to bet there are plenty of charters out there without clear lines of leadership succession.

However, as the alliance leadership was deadlocked from a charter/legal standpoint, and as the deadlock must be broken for the alliance to exist as a functional entity, something outside the charter would have to happen. Mogar stated that such an event already happened in the post quoted below. As such, there's no point in attempting to e-lawyer the impossible. There are two sides to the debate over how to resolve the dispute over who holds power over that alliance, and all the rest of us can (and should) do is support the self-determination of the alliance membership and hope the two sides can come to a peaceful resolution of their differences.

We admitted we couped him, whats your point?

I wouldn't say the entire charter is horrible because of one flaw that happened to manifest in the worst possible way. In fact, I'd be willing to bet there are plenty of charters out there without clear lines of leadership succession.

However, as the alliance leadership was deadlocked from a charter/legal standpoint, and as the deadlock must be broken for the alliance to exist as a functional entity, something outside the charter would have to happen. Mogar stated that such an event already happened in the post quoted below. As such, there's no point in attempting to e-lawyer the impossible. There are two sides to the debate over how to resolve the dispute over who holds power over that alliance, and all the rest of us can (and should) do is support the self-determination of the alliance membership and hope the two sides can come to a peaceful resolution of their differences.

This is my hope as well. However, these decisions should be played out exclusive of Mogar until they reach a resolution. What the situation needs is a good mediator. It is clear that at least 2 seperate alliances will come out of this because the internal relations are likely not salvagable.

This is my hope as well. However, these decisions should be played out exclusive of Mogar until they reach a resolution. What the situation needs is a good mediator. It is clear that at least 2 seperate alliances will come out of this because the internal relations are likely not salvagable.

No, whats going to happen is Batallion will either realize he is being foolish in this course of action and stop making a scene for himself and embarrassing the alliance, help us rebuild and earn his government position back by showing he wants to do more than just have a fancy title and make decisions without consulting his fellow leaders, or he'll continue to fight me, lose, and be ZI'd after re declaring on me a few times. All the people in the PMs he posted aren't going to do anything after the situation was fully explained to them.

Edited by Mogar

No, whats going to happen is Batallion will either realize he is being foolish in this course of action and stop making a scene for himself and embarrassing the alliance, help us rebuild and earn his government position back by showing he wants to do more than just have a fancy title and make decisions without consulting his fellow leaders, or he'll continue to fight me, lose, and be ZI'd after re declaring on me a few times. All the people in the PMs he posted aren't going to do anything after the situation was fully explained to them.

Just dont EVER forget, in the future, that you committed a coup. What goes around, comes around. Ask Pacifica.

Just dont EVER forget, in the future, that you committed a coup. What goes around, comes around. Ask Pacifica.

I've been almost couped about half a dozen times, putting down coups is pretty easy for me.

I've been almost couped about half a dozen times, putting down coups is pretty easy for me.

Just a thought...if you are the victim of so many attempted coups....perhaps you are doing things wrong? Nah..couldn't be...Nevermind.

Edited by Rush Sykes

NSO Internal Affairs does not consider this a coup, but rather Mogar's rightful action against a former Triumvir making an illegal decision.

For e-lawyers, one should know that international treaties supersede national charters. The OPP did not allow IRAN to peace out that war, yet Battalion did it anyway. As soon as he did that, he lost any legal standing as a leader of IRAN.

Just a thought...if you are the victim of so many attempted coups....perhaps you are doing things wrong? Nah..couldn't be...Nevermind.

the majority of those were from people of the white nationalist persuasion, this is the first non WN/WS coup that's been attempting against me.

the majority of those were from people of the white nationalist persuasion, this is the first non WN/WS coup that's been attempting against me.

Just for semantics....lets get this right...This is not a coup against you. This is you committing a coup.

Just for semantics....lets get this right...This is not a coup against you. This is you committing a coup.

He's attempting to start a civil war, I'd consider that a counter coup, and you're correct, We(see that word, it means multiple people, not just one) removed him after we fully realized his actions, he's had a history of this, we just gave him the benefit of the doubt.

NSO Internal Affairs does not consider this a coup

That's a rather odd position to take considering that Mogar himself apparently considers it a successful coup.

We admitted we couped him, whats your point?

Not that I think it particularly matters to the outcome or to who should receive what support, I just think it's a rather odd perspective to have.

NSO Internal Affairs does not consider this a coup, but rather Mogar's rightful action against a former Triumvir making an illegal decision.

For e-lawyers, one should know that international treaties supersede national charters. The OPP did not allow IRAN to peace out that war, yet Battalion did it anyway. As soon as he did that, he lost any legal standing as a leader of IRAN.

We do allow them to peace out, there is only so much we can expect. However this is a charlie foxtrot unrelated to our war as Mogar has stated iran would like to remain in OPP but still peace out, which was approved by us.