IRAN Announcement

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have absolutely no stake in this, and for the most part dont care. But I would like to know if the people supporting Mogar just because he is Mogar...realize that he LEFT IRAN to form a new alliance(thereby leaving them 2 triumvirs)...The IRAN charter says that the 3rd triumvir position can only be filled by a unanimous vote of the other 2 triumvirs. Clearly Battallion wouldnt suport this. So someone explain to me how Mogar is still a triumvir? And if Mogar, who by decree of their own charter, is not a triumvir, would have any authority to impeac Battalion? Now like I said, I really could care less. But the alliance was chartered out of a sovereign entity. How many of you all would hail or support any governmental change in your alliance that inherently violated the charter to which you all agreed to uphold? I also realize that this makes Battallions claim of "sole triumvir" also wholeheartedly illegal. But, at the very least, he was STILL in gov when he did it. I dont support him, but come on people, dont support the 1st lawbreaker just because he is well-known....

At any rate...Good luck sorting this out, you will need it.

Batallion broke the charter first by making an alliance decisions without consulting either of the other Triums, so why not follow your own advice?

Thank you for the infinite casus belli Mogar.

My nukes are waiting for the 24 hour waiting period, You cant win against me, you have an even smaller warchest than I do.

I think it depends on how it breaks the charter. If the Charter has to be breached for the good of an alliance, there's just no avoiding it, sadly.

If it is legal to break a charter, then the charter holds no meaning and should not be written. The only question to me that is important is....DID MOGAR RESIGN....if he did....then this matter does not and should not concern him, he would not be in IRANs government. Maybe I just view the sactity of the charter differently than everyone. But the charter issue is one that is being conveniently ignored by Mogars supporters. And to make my stance clear...if Mogar did not resign, then he has MY full support in this. If he DID resign, its time to face the fact that he removed himself from the equation, and move on.

If it is legal to break a charter, then the charter holds no meaning and should not be written. The only question to me that is important is....DID MOGAR RESIGN....if he did....then this matter does not and should not concern him, he would not be in IRANs government. Maybe I just view the sactity of the charter differently than everyone. But the charter issue is one that is being conveniently ignored by Mogars supporters.

Mogar isn't the only one at fault for performing acts without everyone's written permission. Sadly, Dear Leader Battalion has decided to take matters into his own hands a bit and play with rules, as well as provide false support for his regime by the other triumvirs.

Batallion broke the charter first by making an alliance decisions without consulting either of the other Triums, so why not follow your own advice?

My nukes are waiting for the 24 hour waiting period, You cant win against me, you have an even smaller warchest than I do.

If that is the case, and it may well be, then you and TMBP should have moved against him immediately and taken the legal recourse required to remove him. If, however, you quit, before you took said action, then be quite honest and stand-up about it...YOU REMOVED YOURSELF FROM ANY DECISION-MAKING PROCESS IN IRAN. If the charter you agreed to uphold by taking a trium position in IRAN, means that little to you, then by all means, carry on.

IRANflag1.png

From the senior members of IRAN comes an unwavering support for me and my leadership:

Hmm, looks like I accidentally had deleted the CraigHeels message, but he supports me too :rolleyes:

To Mogar, The Manbearpig, Bibliophile, Nano Lee, Hansuldrich: WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!

Now, whether or not those messages are really heartfelt, it doesn't bother me. I'm going to fight until my nation gets to 0.00, then I'll rebuild and continue fighting over and over again until those 5 get out of my alliance. Allow me to present further evidence on Manbearpig's false accusations. Manbearpig claims to have not known anything about the peace terms, correct? Well, thing is, in a private chat with him, he had accepted it, prior to merger talks. I didn't log that private chat, but I do have a screenshot straight from the IRAN forums which is a killer proof of his lies and deceit:

mbpagrees.png

Keep in mind the time stamp on the previous image. Now check the time stamp on this one, and notice the difference in talks by Manbearpig:

dfdfw.png

Now, in that short time period, how could Manbearpig suddenly change his views on things? The answer is simple: Mogar talked to him privately about a power-grab opportunity, and other such lies that Mogar is capable of producing.

Finally, here's some logs taken from the log-dump by 64Digits here:

They are the most interesting parts of the logs because they support the fact that I had in fact talked to Manbearpig prior to signing peace, even before merge talks went through.

- Regards,

Batallion

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

All up to you

I noticed that all of those members are also avid kdice.com players. Hmm, coincidence?

Both of those forum posts are a day AFTER the logs that 64Digits posted. Nice one.

Mogar did not talk to me about a power grab. This wasn't even about a power grab, it was about a peace agreement with misrepresented signatures. Besides, it was Biblio and I who talked to Mogar first, he did not come to us.

Edited by The Manbearpig

Mogar isn't the only one at fault for performing acts without everyone's written permission. Sadly, Dear Leader Battalion has decided to take matters into his own hands a bit and play with rules, as well as provide false support for his regime by the other triumvirs.

This point is not in question. But if Mogar resigned b efore taking any action against Battallion, then he has nobody to blame but himself, and he has no legal authority within their charter to remove Battallion. Either the charter matters or it doesnt. It cant be had both ways.

This point is not in question. But if Mogar resigned b efore taking any action against Battallion, then he has nobody to blame but himself, and he has no legal authority within their charter to remove Battallion. Either the charter matters or it doesnt. It cant be had both ways.

I took action after being informed that I wasn't the only one kept out of the loop from the peace terms, and I've apologized for making such a rash decision, but by all means, if the public support shows he'd be a better leader than I would, by all means I'll step down.

I will no longer post in this thread. Really no reason to, everything has been stated in the OP, now I await for Mogar's friends to jump in so I can finally quit this game. :jihad:

Why not just quit without trying to tear your alliance apart from within? :blink:

SSSW18 has made it clear that it is completely with IRAN's current governemtn under Mogar, MBP, and Biblio.

We are with IRAN in this dispute entirely and have offered all the support she can give at the moment.

Right, SSSW18 has spoken, and now I think we can put this whole thing to bed and point and laugh at Batallion.

simpsons_nelson_haha2-300x279.jpg

I will no longer post in this thread. Really no reason to, everything has been stated in the OP, now I await for Mogar's friends to jump in so I can finally quit this game. :jihad:

You lied in the OP with the screen shots, so I fail to see how "everything" has been stated.

Why not just quit without trying to tear your alliance apart from within? :blink:

He's competing with me for attention, No clue how he thinks he's going to manage it, but he's trying!

Edited by Mogar

This point is not in question.

It's entirely in question. If you claim one triumvir acted out of charter after another did, the other is at fault as well. If Mogar had acted solely in breaking the charter, you could claim it was all his fault. He didn't sign peace terms, he continued the war for a bit.

I took action after being informed that I wasn't the only one kept out of the loop from the peace terms, and I've apologized for making such a rash decision, but by all means, if the public support shows he'd be a better leader than I would, by all means I'll step down.

it matters not what public support says. it matters what your CHARTER says is the recourse of action. Nowhere in the charter does it say "regret over resigning undoes a resignation." Maybe all of your popularity has garnered you some support because you are better known, but there is nobody on this forum who can make a rational argument to make your stance, and your impeachment of Battallion legal under your charter. Like it or not, you are committing a coup on an alliance you are not even a member of. And many in public are supporting you. I woner if they would do this within their own alliance. I certainly hope the answer to this is no.

it matters not what public support says. it matters what your CHARTER says is the recourse of action. Nowhere in the charter does it say "regret over resigning undoes a resignation." Maybe all of your popularity has garnered you some support because you are better known, but there is nobody on this forum who can make a rational argument to make your stance, and your impeachment of Battallion legal under your charter. Like it or not, you are committing a coup on an alliance you are not even a member of. And many in public are supporting you. I woner if they would do this within their own alliance. I certainly hope the answer to this is no.

If their leader became a dictator like ours did, I would hope they would.