IRAN Announcement

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, 10/52 of IRAN's large nations. Like the OP states, they are "seniors". Seems the people posting here really don't read before they post.

Ok then have it your way you control 21% of IRAN's total NS, still hardly a majority. Besides shouldn't it be up to all the members of the alliance to decide who they want as government. And you also failed to adress my other points.

At this time you're a hero, exposing the injustice of the world. We'll hate you again in mere hours.

lol.

Yes, those are fakes; well done for photoshop, but you open that up in an editing program, you check the text positioning real close, you'll see it. Not lined up perfectly. Other things too are visible, the spacing, the text style used.

I certify these images to be fake.

Lol, I'm sure if you ask Mogar or MBP about the screens, they'll confirm their validity. Unless you were being sarcastic <_<

They're not real, you edited something I said in with what MBP said.

Mogar, those real screencaps?

no.

Mogar said they is fakes :P

yes.

I know you did, with your allaince in the past, but I forgot about most of it. But the thing I remember is that you where pinned down pretty dam hard and you still came back..

Being a stubborn SOB shouldn't earn me respect.

Have respect for the folks who let me back into VE.

SSSW18 has made it clear that it is completely with IRAN's current governemtn under Mogar, MBP, and Biblio.

We are with IRAN in this dispute entirely and have offered all the support she can give at the moment.

Jipps seal of approval: Check

Battalion, your effort is now officially futile.

I have absolutely no stake in this, and for the most part dont care. But I would like to know if the people supporting Mogar just because he is Mogar...realize that he LEFT IRAN to form a new alliance(thereby leaving them 2 triumvirs)...The IRAN charter says that the 3rd triumvir position can only be filled by a unanimous vote of the other 2 triumvirs. Clearly Battallion wouldnt suport this. So someone explain to me how Mogar is still a triumvir? And if Mogar, who by decree of their own charter, is not a triumvir, would have any authority to impeac Battalion? Now like I said, I really could care less. But the alliance was chartered out of a sovereign entity. How many of you all would hail or support any governmental change in your alliance that inherently violated the charter to which you all agreed to uphold? I also realize that this makes Battallions claim of "sole triumvir" also wholeheartedly illegal. But, at the very least, he was STILL in gov when he did it. I dont support him, but come on people, dont support the 1st lawbreaker just because he is well-known....

At any rate...Good luck sorting this out, you will need it.

Edited by Rush Sykes

I'd also like to request no outside alliance gets involved in IRAN's internal affairs. Right now we have a dead-even dispute on who should be leading, and this seems like the most reasonable way to deal with it after Mogar and MBP did not wish to discuss my return as Triumvir.

You post up internal affairs stuff in this forum and then ask no one get involved? What? Take a hint - you're doing it completely wrong.

I have absolutely no stake in this, and for the most part dont care. But I would like to know if the people supporting Mogar just because he is Mogar...realize that he LEFT IRAN to form a new alliance(thereby leaving them 2 triumvirs)...The IRAN charter says that the 3rd triumvir position can only be filled by a unanimous vote of the other 2 triumvirs. Clearly Battallion wouldnt suport this. So someone explain to me how Mogar is still a triumvir? And if Mogar, who by decree of their own charter, is not a triumvir, would have any authority to impeac Battalion? Now like I said, I really could care less. But the alliance was chartered out of a sovereign entity. How many of you all would hail or support any governmental change in your alliance that inherently violated the charter to which you all agreed to uphold? I also realize that this makes Battallions claim of "sole triumvir" also wholeheartedly illegal. But, at the very least, he was STILL in gov when he did it. I dont support him, but come on people, dont support the 1st lawbreaker just because he is well-known....

At any rate...Good luck sorting this out, you will need it.

Wow, someone using logic. I didn't know people like you were on CN!

But the alliance was chartered out of a sovereign entity. How many of you all would hail or support any governmental change in your alliance that inherently violated the charter to which you all agreed to uphold?

I think it depends on how it breaks the charter. If the Charter has to be breached for the good of an alliance, there's just no avoiding it, sadly.

Wow, someone using logic. I didn't know people like you were on CN!

You don't use it apparently, so uhh.. How about that Mogar, huh? Hell of a card isn't he? Must be doing something really bad to be getting all these fake screens and support in a thread putting him down.

Good luck with that infinite casus belli thing, taking up a hobby while others are dropping it, you rebel, you.

Edited by Rey the Great