Public Notice from Karma

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair terms indeed, though I personally will never surrender. Even were I to consider this dishonor, it is stated that I would have to resign from my alliance, which I would never do. I am Wolfpack through and through, and shall never give that up

However, Wolfpack is now accepting the surrender of ODN nations. Feel free to change your AA's to Wolfpack POW.

:popcorn:

so funny and they say wolves have no sense of humor.....

The very creation of the NpO was one of the most over the top and unreasonable surrender terms ever created. Tyga was appointed their leader after working diligently to establish the NpO in the blue sphere. White peace would never have been offered to LUE were it up to Tyga after he jumped the gun and jumpstarted one of the greatest wars in CN history. I know his history. What's he's done as leader of the STA is only half of it.

Things change. I was there at the creation of the NpO and I argued strongly against it, even to the point of demanding that it disband. The NpO of today is not the NpO of the past. I would gladly send my nation to die for the New Polar Order that exists to day. The same goes for Tygaland. While his leadership of the Siberian Tiger Alliance may only be half of his CN career it is the current half. He has built an alliance based on honor and has succeeded. STA is highly regarded by virtually all of CN. What's more Tyga's dedication to the free speech of his members, even with they occasionally misuse it, is outstanding and is the reason I have found myself in his alliance.

I'd ask that you stop living in the past and start judging people and alliances for what they are now.

Let it be known that I have surrendered to KARMA and The Desert Fox of Die Wüste continues his attacks, ignoring my peace offer.

I'm even masked as a KARMA POW...

I hope that this offer for surrender isn't as shallow as it currently seems, or let me be the example of what not to for any of my brothers still fighting this Karma.

Let it be known that I have surrendered to KARMA and The Desert Fox of Die Wüste continues his attacks, ignoring my peace offer.

I hope that this offer for surrender isn't as shallow as it currently seems, or let me be the example of what not to for any of my brothers still fighting this Karma.

You try talking to Karma and getting this settled? Or PM'ing the nation in question? Some are not as observant as others.

The very creation of the NpO was one of the most over the top and unreasonable surrender terms ever created. Tyga was appointed their leader after working diligently to establish the NpO in the blue sphere. White peace would never have been offered to LUE were it up to Tyga after he jumped the gun and jumpstarted one of the greatest wars in CN history. I know his history. What's he's done as leader of the STA is only half of it.

You know, if you bear such a grudge, you could always approach your leaders about defending your bloc partners.

Let it be known that the above quoted poster had not complied with surrender terms regarding destruction of military improvements and tanks, changed his AA to KARMA POW without messaging his attackers to make sure they knew, and sent the peace offers AFTER he was nuked.

Additionally, his immaturity in this matter makes us consider the wisdom of our lenient surrender terms.

Edit: Screenshots available for those who need them.

Edited by Nelchael

"Let it be known that the above quoted poster had not complied with surrender terms regarding destruction of military improvements and tanks, changed his AA to KARMA POW without messaging his attackers to make sure they knew, and sent the peace offers AFTER he was nuked.

Additionally, his immaturity in this matter makes us consider the wisdom of our lenient surrender terms."

Let it be known that I did comply with the requirements and if I am missing something, please do not hesitate to let me know. Far be it for someone to be productive and point out what it is they are talking about. Why you would not specifically point out what I have not yet done is beyond me.

Also, that is not true - I did tell my opponents, including The Desert Fox of Die Wüste that I was a Karma POW, as stated in my reason for the peace offer.

Edited by jamezua

"Never Surrender"

"We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing-grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!"

—House of Commons, 4 June 1940, following the evacuation of British and French armies from Dunkirk as the German tide swept through France.

Enemies of the Imperium, hear me. You have come here to die. The Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down. His war machines will crush you under their treads. His mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you. You cannot win. The Emperor has given us his greatest weapon to wield. So make yourselves ready. We are the First Kronus Regiment, and today is our Victory Day.

- General Lukas Alexander's address to enemy forces in Victory Bay

Edited by revan09

"Never Surrender"

"We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing-grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!"

—House of Commons, 4 June 1940, following the evacuation of British and French armies from Dunkirk as the German tide swept through France.

"In times of war truth is so sacred that it must be protected by a bodyguard of lies" -Winston Churchill :)

"Never Surrender"

Enemies of the Imperium, hear me. You have come here to die. The Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down. His war machines will crush you under their treads. His mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you. You cannot win. The Emperor has given us his greatest weapon to wield. So make yourselves ready. We are the First Kronus Regiment, and today is our Victory Day.

- General Lukas Alexander's address to enemy forces in Victory Bay

The important difference between the hegemony and your quotees is the people you quoted were on the winning side.