Echelon Announcement

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one was supposed to know about the 90 year olds. Damn you Echelon!

*Glanes at NS*

Oh wait, we're doing fairly good compared to about 100% of your Hegemony. Thanks for the mention though! We love it when people praise us!

I can't think of a nicer person to take some balls in the mouth. Also, lighten the $%&@ up. You jackbags have multiple alliances/people/leader on the side of Karma that have said and done much worse. A soccer ball teabag joke is some funny !@#$, and you damn well know it. :P

Hi baby. How you been? Kids doing aight?

Topic: Great balls of fire indeed.

Interesting it seems that you are getting hit harder than VE

Error: Mathematical Failure Imminent

Really, someone on the outmatched side is getting hit harder than the side with all the numbers advantages? That's amazing! Who woulda thunk it? :)

If I know Echelon's base membership, and I believe I do, they'll come out of this war much smaller, losing the deadweight cowards, and they may have close to no actual nation strength left, but they will be stronger internally as a result. The same can be said for Pacifica and any other alliance that fights to the end.

Really, someone on the outmatched side is getting hit harder than the side with all the numbers advantages? That's amazing! Who woulda thunk it? :)

If I know Echelon's base membership, and I believe I do, they'll come out of this war much smaller, losing the deadweight cowards, and they may have close to no actual nation strength left, but they will be stronger internally as a result. The same can be said for Pacifica and any other alliance that fights to the end.

Yes then they should stop talking about VE's dwindling army and start talking about their own but yes the last part we can agree with but I am happy their are standing by Pacifica rather than ditching them

Hegemony isn't outnumbered by much. You just suck at fighting.

Edited by der_ko

Yes then they should stop talking about VE's dwindling army

Then it wouldn't be propaganda. You're asking for a documentary, and an accurate depiction of the war. You don't need someone to write this for you, as you have eyeballs and can clearly see that Karma is winning this war. That doesn't mean there isn't another side, and that the other side won't get their licks in, however small.

The moment a Karma alliance starts getting hit harder than a Hegemony alliance, they'll immediately be aided by 3 other/new alliances. We all know this. There is no point in repeating it. Propaganda does not have to be true, or even believable. Humor is an acceptable form of propaganda, and I'll say it once again, teabagging is Admin damn funny!

Edited by Lady Gaga

Have you ever thought that the reason Echelon aren't losing more NS then they are now is because half of their nations are in peace mode? Once they come out the NS of Echelon will take a more serious dive.

Question: why was Echelon willing to help the New Pacific Order, but not Polaris?

Really not the place for this, but I'll give you a brief answer based on my time within Echelon in a leadership role.

Echelon was essentially placed between two squabbling allies, our oldest (NPO) and third oldest (NpO -- GGA was the 2nd one). The decision that was made at the time was based on numerous factors, including the recent and past actions from both alliances.

I won't make any excuses, as Polaris was indeed a stalwart ally to TSH and to Echelon. Pacifica was just as generous. The roots of Echelon stretch back a long way, going back to the core group of original leadership - Ross Garner and Ranoik from an old NPO protectorate named AOB, and DeathAngel and all of the other ex-Shadow Council members that were also aligned with Pacifica.

Put simply, there would not have been a TSH or an Echelon without Pacifica's help and nurturing in the early stages of the organization. Generosity like that is not soon forgotten. That is not to say that Polaris was a bad ally, quite the opposite as I have said. However, they did indeed make it an easier choice with the overly aggressive stance they had taken following the UJW and leading up to the point where they got rolled. Ironically, this is not unlike the current stance of Pacifica, with their aggression towards OV coming at a time when the world was already poised to strike.

Now, regarding the aggressive political and military stance that Polaris had taken following the UJW, there is no doubt that every alliance that was a part of BLEU, MCXA and Echelon included, also bore part of the blame. It is evident that mistakes were made on many fronts, and singling out Echelon as the bad guy in the relationship is hardly fair.

Yes, that is brief.

Actually, I approve of Echelon's cute newsletter. It keeps morale high, and much more importantly, will make KaitlinK angry.

...I remember the last person who made her angry. It didn't end well for them.

Echelon: Needing a talking to more than Pacifica since...ever.

Agreed.

Smash 'em up people.