An Official Announcement from the Mostly Harmless Alliance

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed at the iron members crying in this thread. You're not more outnumbered than most of your allies are, actually it's very even but I understand that it must feel horrible to fight your first war that's actually a war and not a curbstomp.

Edit: To the ones that claims MHA declared neutrality in this conflict. Go read their announcement again.

Edited by neneko

Expected/10

The only way to get a fair fight with IRON is to put like 75% of Aqua on us.

Even though you're on the opposite side and I hope your alliance is crushed, it still makes me glow a little inside to see that Orange continues to maintain its eternal superiority over Aqua, even if the form that takes is by requiring massive, overwhelming force to be gathered for a successful offensive.

[/sophistry]

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu

Even though you're on the opposite side and I hope your alliance is crushed, it still makes me glow a little inside to see that Orange continues to maintain its eternal superiority over Aqua, even if the form that takes is by requiring massive, overwhelming force to be gathered for a successful offensive.

[/sophistry]

So with NATO being the only one in Aqua on the other side, but also an Aqua alliance fighting an Orange alliance, should I hail or condemn this thread?

So with NATO being the only one in Aqua on the other side, but also an Aqua alliance fighting an Orange alliance, should I hail or condemn this thread?

I am thinking the same thing my self.

Its is sad not be being on MHA side in this war.

Maybe the next war will return the NATO and MHA love.

I am thinking the same thing my self.

Its is sad not be being on MHA side in this war.

Maybe the next war will return the NATO and MHA love.

I'm pretty sure everyone in MHA pretty much wants that. There was a lot of unhappiness about being on the opposing side of NATO, NPO, and IRON. We shouldn't wait for the next war for MHA and NATO love, though.

Also, for all those complaining, check the first declaration from MHA. We said that we would honor our defense treaty with Rok, among others. IRON attacked RoK, therefore our treaty kicked in.

I laughed at the iron members crying in this thread. You're not more outnumbered than most of your allies are, actually it's very even but I understand that it must feel horrible to fight your first war that's actually a war and not a curbstomp.

Edit: To the ones that claims MHA declared neutrality in this conflict. Go read their announcement again.

Yes so so even.

FARK - 397 members

Gramilins - 105

MHA - 619

Ragarnok - 472

All equals 1593

IRON - 779

So 1593 against 779. Outnumbered 2 to 1. But go on good sir of you are standing up for prinicple. I mean you wouldnt want peole bandwaggoning, taking over, starting a whole new hegemony, getting curbstomped. No your principles are strong. >_>

Wasn't a problem when you lot have done it the last several years. Sucks don't it.

Edit: My bad, you guys usually did 5 to 1 at least, sorry for the error.

Edited by Midkn1ght