Seriously Umbrella..

Toga01

LIES!!! Wars only last a week. Two at the max. The best strategery for war is to run around wildly flapping your arms in a semi-choreographed manner as to confound enemies with dancing prowess. This is FACT and cannot be denied.

:wub:

I love you, Old Man.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So when Umbrella has nations in pm it's a tactic, and when Valhalla does it they are made fun of?

Yay hypocrisy!

Umbrella didn't have the entire alliance in peace mode.

Edit: Not to mention that Valhalla has been begging its enemies to come out of peace mode.

Edited by the riddler

You're forgetting air attacks. :P

All my pilots are retired. So when I send in planes, they just crash and burn. I just assume I will lose them now, so when I don't, I think "hey cool that is a nice 5M I don't have to blow on robot planes!"

For the 72 nations in war mode at Valhalla, I'd expect more than 126 war declarations.

I know right. For the Karma side that seems to be doing so well, they can't even fill up your slots. I mean, Echelon has more guys on offense then defense. So much for coordination, huh?

This would almost be understandable if it wasn't Valhalla leadership...

The crowd loves you, Toga!

toga isn't valhalla leadership.

I agree with this. I didn't understand why people were trolling Valhalla for being in peace mode when it is (I thought) a very common and useful war tactic.

we're valhalla, it happens whatever we do :awesome:

I know right. For the Karma side that seems to be doing so well, they can't even fill up your slots. I mean, Echelon has more guys on offense then defense. So much for coordination, huh?

Why waste offensive slots on an alliance like Echelon?

Why waste offensive slots on an alliance like Echelon?

There seems to be enough on them already to make their NS drop.

5yrj9y.jpg

Because you guys are doin' it rite, right?

NPO to 1V: So we took the top 5 spots in the biggest losses for the last week. Congratulations guys!

IRON: Yee-hah!

GGA: For the Alliance!

MCXA: FOR ONE VISION!

Echelon: Nice. Keep it up.

Edited by Arrnea

All the trolling on alliances that got nations in peacemode is really silly and is just done by people that doesn't know how war works in cn or are just trolling for the sake of it. This goes for both sides.

As for the karma side clearly losing because Valhalla got open defensive slots. Well you can apply what I just said before to that too. Learn how war works.

Edited by neneko

And we're still winning. huh. Weird. It almost looks as if it was planned like that.........

na.

Considering Valhalla's initial blitz saw a horribly pitiful 37 declarations I find it amusing that you would make fun of Umbrella for not filling all of your slots. And when you look at how many of Umbrella's members are in peace mode, I'd say the amount of slot s they've filled so far is superb. Wait a few more days then try to brag about how nobody declared on you.

Considering Valhalla's initial blitz saw a horribly pitiful 37 declarations I find it amusing that you would make fun of Umbrella for not filling all of your slots. And when you look at how many of Umbrella's members are in peace mode, I'd say the amount of slot s they've filled so far is superb. Wait a few more days then try to brag about how nobody declared on you.

We didn't have a blitz, and we're not making fun of umbrella for not filling our slots; we understand how wars work in this game. Try harder.

This thread is just Toga being, well.. Toga.

Anyways, I'd ask Umbrella NOT to nuke Mad_Scotsman. It's more fun when he's begging for nukes, and now we get to spite Toga, it's like a two for one deal!! :awesome:
quite frankly, i think that all alliances at war with Valhalla need to never declare on the jock in Valhalla and allow him to baaawwww at Valhalla over it.

Well that's not very nice is it. :(

Oh and added for...

Toga <_<

Wow, you're incredibly annoying.

You have NO idea

quite frankly, i think that all alliances at war with Valhalla need to never declare on the jock in Valhalla and allow him to baaawwww at Valhalla over it.

He doesn't bawwwwww at Valhalla, he bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws at Togapi, which to be fair, none of the rest of us seem to mind :)