Seriously Umbrella..

Toga01

LIES!!! Wars only last a week. Two at the max. The best strategery for war is to run around wildly flapping your arms in a semi-choreographed manner as to confound enemies with dancing prowess. This is FACT and cannot be denied.

:wub:

Well at least you had the courtey to remove the GGA watermark first.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Valhalla, you do know, that you are able to DoW yourself, is seems a bit childish to go begging for something you can just do yourself.

everyone know you look kill counts, thats why you jumpped in to peace mode right away, and only came out once most of the DoW are done.

once again stop begging just DoW on someone and im sure you will soon think other wise.

Couldn't Mad_Scotsman simply declare an offensive war? Problem solved and everyone gets what they want, no?

He already did. I guess he just wants a defensive one for good measure.

You realise that Umbrella has half as many nations in war mode as Valhalla does right now, yes? Maybe they don't want the nations that are already fighting to prematurely overextend themselves because they know this war is going to drag out, and maybe they're not moronic enough to let a bit of whining to goad them into screwing up.

Also it's a good thing I haven't made a thread for every open defensive warslot that I've had during my time at war because I'd probably be banned. Where's the beef, Valhalla?

So when Umbrella has nations in pm it's a tactic, and when Valhalla does it they are made fun of?

Yay hypocrisy!

LIES!!! Wars only last a week. Two at the max. The best strategery for war is to run around wildly flapping your arms in a semi-choreographed manner as to confound enemies with dancing prowess. This is FACT and cannot be denied.

:wub:

Is VietFAN 2 not a war?

So when Umbrella has nations in pm it's a tactic, and when Valhalla does it they are made fun of?

Yay hypocrisy!

I think why people were making fun of Valhalla(which was stupid btw) was more the fact that they had had an ardently anti-peace mode stance whenever their enemies went into it and taunted them about being in peace mode.

Edited by President Obama

Yay hypocrisy!

As President Obama has pointed out, we use it against NPO, IRON, and Valhalla because they have been taunting others to "come out of peace mode and fight" for many, many months. They have forced alliances to come out of peace mode or face eternal war, and indeed have kept some at eternal war for staying in peace mode. Thus it's stunning hypocrisy for them to run to peace mode at the first sign of conflict, whereas Umbrella has done no such thing to anyone.

It is what we call a cruel irony.