Declaration from the ODN

I, too, have a lot of personal experiences with ODN's military complex.

I can attest to a few of them being pretty tough (Joracy and Sunstar come to mind).

Not sure how they are organizationally now, though. They had a lot of trouble with that aspect for a while.

Organization has always been our downfall, there is no doubt in that.

However, I think we may have gotten it right this time. Unfortunately, that doesn't bode well for FEAR. Sorry mates, but sometimes, that's just the way the dice is rolled.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh my opening attacks were not as positive as i hoped for, anyway respect to my two enemies; Johnny Sakko and The Sexy Fuhrer ;) and props to FEAR.

...also its strange for me to not be on the receiving end of a curbstomp :D

Don't worry Cataduanes, I think I can take enough for the both of us :lol:

We've already declared on RnR. We already have 70+ wars declared when you attacked.

Also, by counter-blitz I mean we blitz the people blitzing us.

Its all in jest Canik, I meant no disrespect. I look forward to a fun and well fought war.

Its all in jest Canik, I meant no disrespect. I look forward to a fun and well fought war.

Indeed, there is no hate from ODN towards FEAR.

You guys did your thing, went against our ally, we'll do ours and go for you.

We shall battle it out, and anyone who wants (and if Admin activates the regular messages again) he can get additional caek deliveries :)

Edited by shilo

Indeed, there is no hate from ODN towards FEAR.

You guys did your thing, went against our ally, we'll do ours and go with you.

We shall battle it out, and anyone who wants (and if Admin activates the regular messages again) he can get additional caek deliveries

Agreed. Actually we've come to find out RnR is pretty cool. I just want to make sure if we go down fighting we get our props. ;)

No hard feelings.

I'd love to say that was a good fight but I'm still waiting for some kind of retaliation...

Oh yeah, FEAR must be asleep. It's well after their bedtime, guess I can't blame them. ;)

:P

A majority was asleep, and it did turn out to be a decent blitz. You anarchied 6-7 of our first top 30. Before anyone calls me out on it, earlier I said none of our members who were ONLINE were anarchied. :P

EDIT: Actually 1 was already anarchied but still.

Edited by Canik

Heh, no one from FEAR that was online was anarchied, but we did manage to anarchy a couple of the ODN attackers.

Beware the FEAR counter-blitz!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=98924

To be honest, it would be a little sad to get anarchied while viewing your nation..

That being said, I'm looking for a great fight. To those laughing at Sunstar for not being in any wars for a while, my nation last rolled the war machines out in GWIII. My 20 nukes are from GWI when i was in the top 5% with the NS I am currently at. Come on and attack me, I'm unprepared and a little rusty. ;)

^_^