War Stats

The FSM

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say we'd keep it, but people are writing our epitaph a bit early.

It's hard to measure NPO against IRON in stats right now because people are getting hit by effectively the same side. What we can do is measure IRON and NPO against Sparta in the future, as Sparta is making continual, constant, and heavy gains to IRON and NPO's fair sized losses. One would expect that eventually they'll meet eachother half way with Sparta having a chance to lead.

Well, the list has been 3/4ths updated for today, CN has started shutting down nonessential functions so finishing updates is not going to happen at this point. The Hegemony front has been fully updated, and the Karma Koalition has been updated down to Iunctus.

Tonights new declarations as well as a full update will be performed tomorrow.

In terms of awards I will only be doing them for Hegemony, seeing as I havent fully updated Karma yet.

1-DAY BIGGEST NS LOSER:HEGEMONY 4/24: New Pacific Order (-1,058,119)

1-DAY BIGGEST NS WINNER:HEGEMONY 4/24: Global Democratic Alliance (+150885)

Alright the update for 4/25 is finished (finally) and new award winners have been determined. For the first time since these statistics have been tracked the NPO was surpassed for most NS lost in one day by IRON. However, for a very brief period last night IRON held more NS than the NPO, the first time the NPO has not been the #1 NS Alliance in a very long time (as long as Ive been playing). NPO did however capture the title of most nukes thrown in a day, accomplishing the astounding figure of 354 nukes in a day, around 100 more nukes than Karma's leading nuke thrower, the Viridian Entente. The recent declarations by NSO etc will be included in the next update as well as TFD which I just realized I neglected to include. Apologies to TFD.

Overall the war does not appear to be going well for the Hegemony as the Karma Koalition now has an almost 75,000,000 NS advantage, adding almost 100,000,000 NS in the past 1-2 Days to the Hegemony's roughly 25,000,000 NS added.

On a technical note I am considering splitting it into two separate charts as KK is accumulating a huge number of alliances that is making the stats page very long. If they get many more I will likely split them off and break them up so they fit on a single page better. If I do I will post up the link to the new page(s) in the OP.

Enjoy all!

AWARD WINNERS:

1-DAY BIGGEST NS LOSER:HEGEMONY 4/25: Independent Republic of Orange Nations (-745,079)

1-DAY BIGGEST NS WINNER:HEGEMONY 4/25: Molon Labe (+45177)

1-DAY BIGGEST NS LOSER: KARMA KOALITION 2/24-25: RnR (-135421)

1-DAY BIGGEST NS WINNER: KARMA KOALITION 2/24-25: Sparta (+33162)

1-DAY MOST NUKES LAUNCHED: 4/24-25: New Pacific Order (354 launched)

Hi TFS. Add Argent please? :) I suppose we'd be karma.

Haha, I just got a message about this too, will do.

And US of Europe: I updated it yesterday (saturday) and I am working on another one now, not sure if I will finish it tonight though.

How are you tracking # of nukes launched per day? does it equal # of nukes that were successful (SDI) and what about the # of nukes spied away?

Technically its the change in an alliances number of nukes between two days, I just subtract the total the first day from the total the second day. I fully understand that this doesnt reflect the number of nukes an alliance has launched with a great deal of accuracy, but its relatively 'quick' to keep track of and it gives a general picture of how greatly an alliance is using its nukes. I suppose I could go through the nukes launched screen and count them all up, but I already have enough problems with time and keeping it up to date, so I do it the quick and not so accurate way that gives a decent idea and preserves some shred of my sanity.

:P

Basically its the sum of nukes bought, launched, and spied away over the course of a given 24 hourish period.

Haha, I just got a message about this too, will do.

And US of Europe: I updated it yesterday (saturday) and I am working on another one now, not sure if I will finish it tonight though.

if you need the nuke/NS numbers of yesterday... ;)

Good lord, there are more than 100 alliances so far, takes me 40 minutes as well just to update the entire sheet.

Here is a quick update of the 12 largest alliances only. Sorry for the poor formatting. Numbers are in millions of NS.

Alliance Pre War Max Current Difference Percent

NPO 22.8 16.6 -6.2 -27%

IRON 20.2 15.9 -4.3 -21%

Sparta 13.1 12.9 -0.2 -2%

TOP 13.1 13.1 0%

MHA 11.8 11.5 -0.3 -3%

MCXA 11 8 -3 -27%

Fark 10.4 9.6 -0.8 -8%

NpO 9.2 9 -0.2 -2%

ODN 9.1 8.8 -0.3 -3%

Rok 8.9 7.8 -1.1 -12%

VE 8.5 7.6 -0.9 -11%

FOK 8.2 7.8 -0.4 -5%

Overall the three Hegemony alliances on the list are down by 25%, to 40.5mNS from 54mNS. Meanwhile, the 8 Karma alliances on the list are down by just 5%, to 79.1mNS from 83.1mNS.

Edited by Cirrus

Last Updated: 4/28/2009 1:32:50 PM

Alliance Name Total Nations Active Nations Percent Active Strength Avg. Strength Score

FOK 260 131 50% 7,807,386 30,028 28.91

Last Updated: 4/28/2009 1:32:50 PM

Alliance Name Total Nations Active Nations Percent Active Strength Avg. Strength Score

The Democratic Order 581 418 72% 6,744,298 11,608 28.92

:unsure:

Is it just me, or is the spreadsheet on the first page missing the last few days, and all of Karma?

people do realise that there is an insanely detailed daily updated set of graphs and tables detailing almost every alliance in the game aswell as w/e you could think of right here ya? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

Yeah, UE does an awesome job there. I think the idea here is to collect all the info in a "Hegemony vs. Karma" view.