War Stats

The FSM

Hello there my fellow denizens of Bob,

Every time there is a war of this scale someone usually comes around here and posts some stat links, this year it appears to be my turn. In the link below is a chart I have created showing NS, members, nukes, anarchies as well as day-to-day and total changes. If there is a stat that you feel has been left out that you think would be important then feel free to tell me, I reserve the right to not include your suggestions because this already takes a lot of time to update. You will also notice that I have included some alliances that have not entered the war yet, don't be alarmed, this little project started out as a predictions sheet (which I do every year around this time :P) and then ballooned into... this. Alliances that have not entered the war are not included in the stats for the Karma and Hegemony fronts.

I welcome y'all to help me out with this by letting me know if I have left your alliance off the list or have made some mistake in the placement of your alliance on the chart. If your alliance enters the fray please feel free to put up a reply in here letting me know, it saves me a bit of work and helps make sure I don't leave anyone out.

I will be making daily updates as time permits and I will be including a running list of 'awards' I will be giving out to the statistical standouts.

Without further ado, I give you your stats.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pek...tWhWw&hl=en

Enjoy!

-Flyingscotsman, High Envoy of the Galactic Republic.

NOTES:

-I will include the date the data was collected in all totals posted here for clarity, they will be from the most recent update of the chart.

AWARD WINNERS:

1-DAY BIGGEST NS LOSER:HEGEMONY

4/23: New Pacific Order (-1,390,266)

4/24: New Pacific Order (-1,058,119)

4/25: Independent Republic of Orange Nations (-745,079)

1-DAY BIGGEST NS WINNER:HEGEMONY

4/23: United Purple Nations (+113,086)

4/24; Global Democratic Alliance (+150,885)

4/25: Molon Labe (+45177)

1-DAY BIGGEST NS LOSER: KARMA KOALITION

4/23: RnR (-159,587)

4/24-25: RnR (-135421)

1-DAY BIGGEST NS WINNER:KARMA KOALITION

4/23: iFOK (+75,984)

2/24-25: Sparta (+33162)

1-DAY MOST NUKES LAUNCHED

4/24-25: New Pacific Order (354 launched)

WAR LEADER-NS 4/25: KARMA KOALITION (+73,772,003)

WAR LEADER-MEMBERS 4/25: KARMA KOALITION (+2,842)

WAR LEADER-NUKES 4/25: KARMA KOALITION (+15,594)

Edited by The Flying Scotsman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a question mark, this is just going off their statements that they will attack any bandwagoners on the NPO. However, given that Gramlins has canceled their treaty with MCXA it likely wont be long until the Harmlins come out swinging for the Karma Koalition. MHA has plenty of treaties with the Hegemony and they dont strike me as the type to go breaking their treaties, so theyre likely just waiting for Gramlins to call them in.

But its all pure speculation really.

If/When they post their DoW I will move them where they need to go.

Same goes for all the other non-declared alliances.

Edited by The Flying Scotsman

I think it was safe to predict NEW would join with TPF and TOOL will also fight with TPF. I bet they are just in reserve.

TFD as in all those logs about the Hegemony planning so I think you can place them with NPO.

NEW already declared...

I'm well aware. If you look at this stats it shows them as an unexpected switch. NEW was always with TPF.

I actually hadnt made a prediction for NEW, which is why I had them as Yellow. There are quite a few alliances that I didnt make predictions for simply because I didnt know them as well as I do some of the other alliances on that list.

As for updates, no the list does not include last night/this morning's update DoW blitz I didnt have the time to do it this morning (CN update is 1 am for me) but I will do it in a few hours when I get home as well as update the stats, new award winners etc.