IRON, Hegemony Needs you!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For spying on IRON you've pretty much secured a VIP spot on the PZI lists of all Q and 1V alliances. Congratulations, sir!

You just don't seem to understand that threatening to PZI/EZI people who are already on a number of EZI lists just isn't really that effective.

Edit: IRON, don't betray the Hegemony!

Edited by Gears of War

For spying on IRON you've pretty much secured a VIP spot on the PZI lists of all Q and 1V alliances. Congratulations, sir!

That doesn't carry near the same meaning it did 6 months ago. I find it funny that even as the walls come crashing down around you, you still try and rule from the throne. Your power was only allowed by people's obedience; you are without the one thing that made you the strongest, fear.

You don't say... just one question though. What was I on before?

See, threatening me with ZI is sort of silly because I'm in Vox Populi. We aren't afraid of you and your perma-ZI crap. Your alliance is through pushing people around. It's time we pushed you around a little bit. Bring your perma-ZI'ing butts into this war and let's see who's talking a whole lot of nonsense then.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...range%20Nations

This may not be on the same scale as other alliance wars thus far, and it could also be argued that each and every one of these attacks was done independently without authorization from superiors. But IRON is still being attacked. Even if IRON came straight out that they are unwilling to declare war, those who bring the battle to them will have to face their strength.

Did you even bother to look carefully at those wars? Some are tech raids. Many have been declared by IRON nations. Only a very small number are defensive wars.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. IRON will probably come out tonight or tomorrow or whenever. If/When that happens they will be in for a surprise.

Thank you, this really made me laugh out loud. Please, next time you think of commenting on something please just post "baaaaaaaaah" for the mindless sheep you are.

Thank you, this really made me laugh out loud. Please, next time you think of commenting on something please just post "baaaaaaaaah" for the mindless sheep you are.

I may have posted crap, but I certainly did not insult you or anyone else for that matter >.>

give it a couple days.... it will apear if IRON doesn't make a showing

as for this "surprise" karma has for IRON, i don't believe a word of it.... this is only being used to instill fear in everyone else. they are trying to keep IRON out of the war by making them think they will get destroyed.

unless of course somehow karma gets TOP and Gramlins, but i don't see that happening as many in karma have already said they want to attack gramlins.

Nice propaganda. But I wonder if you have the slightest idea of what's actually going on? Personally, I love the way things are playing out, I've never seen a war develop so strategically.

If you call trying to stay out of war and then changing your mind at the last second strategy, IRON must be brilliant.

Yup.

No, but folks like you sure do love to throw PZI in peoples' faces. Did you stop to think (well, of course you didn't) that it is crap like this that has so many up in arms?

eerm... what?? well, he doesn't like insulting people but i'll do it for him... ARE YOU RE.TARDED?? i never saw where he threatened to ZI, PZI or EZI anybody... guess you're just projecting your fears on everybody like everyone else is doing these days on CN... i swear if this game attracts only these kinds of people, i'm quitting while i'm ahead.

(ooh yeah, i'm not the kind of guy who likes to make insinuations instead of using the actual words to insult people. i find it cowardly to do that. [see?? this is the kind of stuff i don't like doing... so i'm pointing it out to you... just in case you miss it] get used to it!!)

Edited by junkahoolik

Yeah, come on IRON - don't stall the developement of public facilities:

IRONurinal.jpg

Now wait a second Karma isn't going to be doing anything dishonorable like PZI/EZI'ing leadership, disbanding alliances, or constricting their post war soveringty are they... of course not you all have a standard to live up to.

The day is still early, IRON will come.

Edited by iamthey

eerm... what?? well, he doesn't like insulting people but i'll do it for him... ARE YOU RE.TARDED?? i never saw where he threatened to ZI, PZI or EZI anybody... guess you're just projecting your fears on everybody like everyone else is doing these days on CN... i swear if this game attracts only these kinds of people, i'm quitting while i'm ahead.

(ooh yeah, i'm not the kind of guy who likes to make insinuations instead of using the actual words to insult people. i find it cowardly to do that. [see?? this is the kind of stuff i don't like doing... so i'm pointing it out to you... just in case you miss it] get used to it!!)

Since you're having problems with reading comprehension, I've highlighted the important part.