IRON, Hegemony Needs you!

Perhaps. However don't be so sure of yourselves. If history on the Wikia serves me right, the New Pacific Order and IRON are no small feats. You have an amalgamation of smaller, though considerably medium/heavy weight alliance. The combined strength of IRON and NPO alone could handle most of your larger alliances like MK or Sparta. I would wager that if all of these treaties come into effect, the odds would be even. I urge caution in this matter. NPO may be sitting at 51% Anarchy right now, but that's not going to last long if you do not maintain that numerical advantage.

Most of NPO and IRON's strength is fluff. Expect see huge falls.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IRON's DoW is coming tonight. I suspect none of this is as it seems, and that the Q folks orchestrated this mass cancellation to lull Karma into security. It's quite brilliant really. If NPO wins, they win the game. Period.

Nonsense. There was no orchestrated mass cancellation. Read these two posts carefully.

ironchickensout.jpg

ironmarchestowar-1.jpg

Nonsense. There was no orchestrated mass cancellation. Read these two posts carefully.

ironchickensout.jpg

ironmarchestowar-1.jpg

Expected. But I lol'd when read the part about ODN.

That's been circulating for months and we've been laughing at it the whole time.

No offense Delta I"m not telling that this will happen but your post looks like comments of alliance leaders who left Q when people told they would be leaving soon.

Even with the aid of IRON the New Pacific Order and it's supporters will be outnumbered and outgunned. Intervention will expand the destruction to just stall the inevitable.

Edited by ztilbeht

I'm so glad to see that some people from the NPO/Hegemony are getting on these forums, it was getting sort of old seeing Electron Sponge just wiping the floor with the poor, odd, Pacifican. However, some of this is just impossible bordering on pathetic - IRON + NPO somehow are stronger because they... Have been around longer? Nah, I would say that NS for NS, it is NS for NS. Not that being top heavy is somehow better...

Karma fears IRON, so they try to call them weak, say they won't make a difference. Funny.

IRON, we'll be the anvil, you be the hammer. Slam down on Karma and straighten them out!

IRON is the second most powerful alliance in the game, no one with any sense is calling them weak. They just aren't powerful enough to turn the tide of this war. They are pretty much the last big hope for NPO & co., while Karma still has several cards up its sleeve, which together are greater then IRON in raw strength.

Not that i'll convince you of anything, its pretty evident where your loyalties lie and I don't really fault you for being optimistic.

Edited by ztilbeht

IRON is the second most powerful alliance in the game, no one with any sense is calling them weak. They just aren't powerful enough to turn the tide of this war. They are pretty much the last big hope for NPO & co., while Karma still has several cards up its sleeve, which together are greater then IRON in raw strength.

NPO are not an alliance that pins all their hopes on anything. We have each other, we have our comrades, and some allies have chosen to honor their treaty obligations.

Beyond that victory must come from within, not without.

Edited by James Dahl

If nothing else you guys are definitely skilled in the field of unintentional irony.

Ah yes. I was bragging so much in my previous posts. Apologies >_>. Also I'd love to know how how you come to the conclusion that we are not filled with the some extremely smart people. Feel free to fill me in on your knowledge of my alliance for I am sure it far exceeds my own.

Oh this is precious.

Your hubris shows in your post.

Oh does it now? Telling you not to underestimate us is being arrogant is it? I thought that was doing you are favour. You might have noticed that your power block as gone from "stranglehold on the world" to scattered cowards vainly scrambling to save face. Yeah, you might have some numbers, but look how this all started. You misjudged your position and ours greatly. When you realized your mistake the whole hegemony tumbled and now you're picking up the pieces. We never expected this to be a walk in the park, but you did. Because I want to have a fair and bloody fight here, I'm graciously reminding all of you that think IRON joining this war changes anything not to underestimate us again.

If only you were 40,000 NS bigger we could settle this on the battlefield.

And here's the e-peen argument. Bravo sir.

I fail to understand why you guys still believe you are the only ones with plans and strategies.

I don't believe we ever said no one else had a strategy. Maybe that's why you fail to understand it.

You may claim that our place was earned by being NPO's lapdogs but the truth is that IRON is comprised of some of the best minds.

I haven't seen any evidence of that in this thread.

Karma fears IRON, so they try to call them weak, say they won't make a difference. Funny.

God you people are clueless. We are saying that IRON won't make a difference because we always knew they would be coming into this war.

The difference would have been made if IRON didn't enter the war.

@Sal. I was saying I wish we could settle this on the battlefield. Not bragging.

You'd have nothing to brag about. NS is irrelevant to the truth of an argument. We wouldn't have settled a damn thing if I had a bigger nation. You were simply frustrated by a superior argument and like the neanderthal oafs you follow turned to the only means at your witless disposal.

Edited by Sal Paradise

God you people are clueless. We are saying that IRON won't make a difference because we always knew they would be coming into this war.

The difference would have been made if IRON didn't enter the war.

A difference of them being attacked later and dying alone? Instead of joining now, whether or not you expected it, and giving our side a chance.

I guess Karma isn't making a difference because we always knew they would be coming into this war.

A difference of them being attacked later and dying alone? Instead of joining now, whether or not you expected it, and giving our side a chance.

You aren't giving them any more of a chance than they should have had had you not ran away hysterically at the beginning of this. That's the meaning of difference. There isn't anything different now.

I guess Karma isn't making a difference because we always knew they would be coming into this war.

Yes exactly. Too bad you meant that sarcastically.

Ah yes. I was bragging so much in my previous posts. Apologies >_>. Also I'd love to know how how you come to the conclusion that we are not filled with the some extremely smart people. Feel free to fill me in on your knowledge of my alliance for I am sure it far exceeds my own.

Because if you were smart none of you would be in the positions you're in.

You aren't giving them any more of a chance than they should have had had you not ran away hysterically at the beginning of this. That's the meaning of difference. There isn't anything different now.

It'll make a difference in that tC and IRON will fare much better united than divided.

He's right, guys. IRON is at war. You just forgot the DoW. I mean Coursca, an IRON gov't member, surely, wouldn't ... JUMP THE GUN?!?

<_<

I'm not a member of IRON anymore and I have not been government for about a month now.

Or did you completely miss my post in this same section of the board? :P

lern2read

Strategy? That explains, I suppose, why IRON is not (last I checked) masked on the Hegemony's coordination boards or in the private back channels, and why their government members are going rogue.

It's a strategy.

For the last time, I am not government and have not been since early March.

Iamthey also resigned from Council a couple days ago. <_<

Before anyone cites my AA: I am still carrying the IRON AA as part of another promise made to my alliance a long time ago. IRON may not have had the best 72 hours or made the best decisions, but they're still the alliance that I put a lot of work and dedication into for over a year.

I'm a man of my word, folks -- I made a few promises during my time in CN and I have kept all of them, regardless of the consequences.