IRON, Hegemony Needs you!

eerm... what?? well, he doesn't like insulting people but i'll do it for him... ARE YOU RE.TARDED?? i never saw where he threatened to ZI, PZI or EZI anybody... guess you're just projecting your fears on everybody like everyone else is doing these days on CN... i swear if this game attracts only these kinds of people, i'm quitting while i'm ahead.

(ooh yeah, i'm not the kind of guy who likes to make insinuations instead of using the actual words to insult people. i find it cowardly to do that. [see?? this is the kind of stuff i don't like doing... so i'm pointing it out to you... just in case you miss it] get used to it!!)

check the middle of page two where he threatened ZI from 1V and Q bro

Edited by flygirafda3

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

give it a couple days.... it will apear if IRON doesn't make a showing

as for this "surprise" karma has for IRON, i don't believe a word of it.... this is only being used to instill fear in everyone else. they are trying to keep IRON out of the war by making them think they will get destroyed.

unless of course somehow karma gets TOP and Gramlins, but i don't see that happening as many in karma have already said they want to attack gramlins.

Give me two quotes of somebody saying from Karma leadership that they want to attack the Gremlins?

as for this "surprise" karma has for IRON, i don't believe a word of it.... this is only being used to instill fear in everyone else. they are trying to keep IRON out of the war by making them think they will get destroyed.

We aren't saying we have a surprise for IRON; we are saying we're prepared for their attack.

Too many people are forgetting the history of this war. When TORN and the NPO began provoking this war and destroying their allied relationships, we prepared. When they started the war, we were already in a strong and confident position. Why do you think the NPO came to us for peace? Why do you think we dictated surrender terms to them? At that time and at the time we attacked NPO in defense of OV we were fully expecting NPO's allies to attack. We had no idea they would bail out (or pretend to bail out or whatever), and we didn't let our guard down when they did.

If you somehow think 1V and Q growing a pair is a game changer, you'll be sorely disappointed. This was supposed to be the game all along. The only thing that's changed is hegemony morale. Two years of beat downs and effortless victories and now you're fighting in a real war, none of you have the stomach to fight, out of shame and legal obligation with distrustful allies.

Edited by Sal Paradise

that's a statement (mostly because it already happened)!!

a threat is "i'll pzi/ezi" you!! and whatnot.

No, but folks like you sure do love to throw PZI in peoples' faces.

The word was throw, not threaten. Some of you guys love to flaunt how you can use PZI, threat of destruction, etc. (I know because I was part of that for a while :( )on a whim. Well guess what? No longer.

IRON's DoW is coming tonight. I suspect none of this is as it seems, and that the Q folks orchestrated this mass cancellation to lull Karma into security. It's quite brilliant really. If NPO wins, they win the game. Period.

IRON's DoW is coming tonight. I suspect none of this is as it seems, and that the Q folks orchestrated this mass cancellation to lull Karma into security. It's quite brilliant really. If NPO wins, they win the game. Period.

You're wrong, they really did chicken out and had to be mocked back into their obligations.

IRON is attacking at update. Or two hours before it if they are following this recent trend of declaring whenever the mood strikes you.

ironmarchestowar.jpg

The reason IRON stayed out of the war so far was to teach NPO a lesson? Didn't IRON cancel outright on NpO when they felt NpO needed a lesson? Things don't add up IRON.

You have smart and strong people in your alliance IRON. Now is the time to show it and not side with NPO's bullying. How long can this go on? As long as you let it.

Everyone may have called the CoC pathetic losers but no one was lulled into anything.

It's not brilliant. It's stupid and if it was a masterful plan it didn't work. Read my earlier post. We have been expecting Q and 1V to join all along. Our plans are based on that. In fact, other than IRON, they have all attacked on the day they were supposed to attack.

If anyone's brilliant plan is unfolding, it's ours. Far better than we expected.

Edited by Sal Paradise

Nice propaganda. But I wonder if you have the slightest idea of what's actually going on? Personally, I love the way things are playing out, I've never seen a war develop so strategically. People are coming out in waves. I expect IRON to come out tonight.

Strategy? That explains, I suppose, why IRON is not (last I checked) masked on the Hegemony's coordination boards or in the private back channels, and why their government members are going rogue.

It's a strategy.

Except Karma most likely

A. Expects this and is ready for this. or...

B. Expects this and is ready for this

:D

There are quite a few alliances allied with Karma that have yet to enter the war. Only a fool show's his hand in the first 48hrs, and I'm sure Karma is quite aware of that and thus has not show it's hand.

It's not brilliant. It's stupid and if it was a masterful plan it didn't work. Read my earlier post. We have been expecting Q and 1V to join all along. Our plans are based on that. In fact, other than IRON, they have all attacked on the day they were supposed to attack.

If anyone's brilliant plan is unfolding, it's ours. Far better than we expected.

A famous quote from Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke says that "No plan ever survives contact with an enemy."

We will see if this holds true. Good luck.

A famous quote from Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke says that "No plan ever survives contact with an enemy."

We will see if this holds true. Good luck.

I've never heard of this general? What nation is he from?

An even more famous man once said "don't underestimate us, bcndwilson". Moo made that mistake when he charged full tilt into the first OV peace talks. He made it again when he brought his insolent and arrogant cronies with him to the next talks. Just because I said we've planned and prepared for this doesn't mean the plan is set in stone and that we can't improvise (and haven't already).

Edited by Sal Paradise

Perhaps. However don't be so sure of yourselves. If history on the Wikia serves me right, the New Pacific Order and IRON are no small feats. You have an amalgamation of smaller, though considerably medium/heavy weight alliance. The combined strength of IRON and NPO alone could handle most of your larger alliances like MK or Sparta. I would wager that if all of these treaties come into effect, the odds would be even. I urge caution in this matter. NPO may be sitting at 51% Anarchy right now, but that's not going to last long if you do not maintain that numerical advantage.

I've never heard of this general? What nation is he from?

An even more famous man once said "don't underestimate us, bcndwilson". Moo made that mistake when he charged full tilt into the first OV peace talks. He made it again when he brought his insolent and arrogant cronies with him to the next talks. Just because I said we've planned and prepared for this doesn't mean the plan is set in stone and that we can't improvise (and haven't already).

I have no idea where he came from, I had heard the quote and went to get a source for it. He was listed as saying it.

Your hubris shows in your post. If only you were 40,000 NS bigger we could settle this on the battlefield. I fail to understand why you guys still believe you are the only ones with plans and strategies. You may claim that our place was earned by being NPO's lapdogs but the truth is that IRON is comprised of some of the best minds. For your own sake, I hope you did not underestimate that.

give it a couple days.... it will apear if IRON doesn't make a showing

unless of course somehow karma gets TOP and Gramlins, but i don't see that happening as many in karma have already said they want to attack gramlins.

[citation needed]

I have no idea where he came from, I had heard the quote and went to get a source for it. He was listed as saying it.

Your hubris shows in your post. If only you were 40,000 NS bigger we could settle this on the battlefield. I fail to understand why you guys still believe you are the only ones with plans and strategies. You may claim that our place was earned by being NPO's lapdogs but the truth is that IRON is comprised of some of the best minds. For your own sake, I hope you did not underestimate that.

I think most of those in this thread, and the leaders around Karma are not doubting the military power of the Hegemony. (well with a few exceptions, I'm looking at you GGA :wub:) I think the main point that was trying to be expressed in this thread was that Karma has always expected IRON to join the fray, and it would be a surprise if they didn't. Everyone can agree that tonight will add another round of DoW's and probably bring everyone who's on the sidelines into the war.

Crap....I read that screenshot from ES and didn't tell anybody.

Please dont' EZi me!

I lol'd

If nothing else you guys are definitely skilled in the field of unintentional irony.