An Open Letter to New Pacific Order

zzzptm

and I am experiencing what is happening in your forums and your IRC channels. You're about a week from bleeding off half your membership

Oh we shall see ES we shall see.

Can not wait for the hateful spin to fallow in your propaganda, it will serve well to further galvanize the troops.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NPO isn't about being number one. It is about being part of a family. A family that sticks together during the easy times and especially during the hard times.

I personally feel that forces that stand against NPO have greatly underestimated our resolve and dedication to that family.

Same could be said for any alliance.

NPO is no different of an alliance when it comes to the community, brotherhood, family, whatever you want to call it. No matter what, I am positive NPO will still have its community/family/brotherhood whether or not it wins, loses, dies or survives. That, my friend, could be said for any alliance fighting this war.

Please be more specific.

For the past few months, you've taken up the much-adored title of "Head Troll" that people like HordeofDoom used to absolutely love holding. There's one difference. They knew what they were talking about. You want specifics? Check practically every post on these forums you've made and then relate them to the party lines, and you might figure out what Voodoo's referring to. ;)

For the past few months, you've taken up the much-adored title of "Head Troll" that people like HordeofDoom used to absolutely love holding. There's one difference. They knew what they were talking about. You want specifics? Check practically every post on these forums you've made and then relate them to the party lines, and you might figure out what Voodoo's referring to. ;)

That is not being specific.

Disagreeing with you is not trolling.

You have not answered the question.

Edited by James Dahl

That is not being specific.

Disagreeing with you is not trolling.

You have not answered the question.

I believe he is saying that the tone of all the posts you've made while arguing your pionts have been disresceptful to the point of trolling.

NPO isn't about being number one.

Taken directly from their opening forum page.

The New Pacific Order is the largest and most powerful alliance in CyberNations. With 900 active members, the most of any alliance at any point in the game's history, the New Pacific Order is leading the way on Planet Bob from it's #1 spot on the Alliance Rankings.

Obviously Pacifica cares nothing about their status.

Edited by heike lunta

NPO isn't about being number one. It is about being part of a family. A family that sticks together during the easy times and especially during the hard times.

If this were true, I wouldn't have left.

It's all for leadership and leadership for none over there. The Ideology about being a francoist is to do whats best for Pacifica.

Very contradictory seeing where leadership has brought the order today.

How many members of the BR new what was going on before they realized that they'd be fighting planet bob? How about attacking OV before moments to update and why? And then,

I requestion how many new about fighting planet bob after attacking OV and and your peace negotiations? I bet the body would have

been very supportive of leadership had they known the truth. It wouldnt have mattered though. They would have been warned

and threatened with treason and there concerns deleted and ignored/hushed anyways. Not like they could have left...

Show me one example.

Well. Whether you feel it to be true or not. This is a very insulting thing to say to someone and would be viewed as trolling by many as you really didn't address his points:

You are a deserter, a traitor, a spy and a lair. Are you here to peach to me too?

Then I guess we'll have to wait a week and see which one of us time proves to be right.

ES is absolutely correct about you losing a lot of membership if this keeps up. NPO has been #1 for a long time and it hasn't taken any sort of a beating in a long time. place is gonna be chock full members who are utterly worthless.

you'll be better off without 'em.

laughing - I REALLY want to read that. How many times was LUE filth mentioned? :P

lolol didn't heard that one in a while. No, lue filth isn't used anymore, that is an ancient name created and utilized in the times when ES was still roaming Order leadership rooms.

Currently there is no real consensus how to call this coalition formed because karma is just to overly ghey name,..the vipers are really the only thing left if somebody doesn't come up with something better.

And Letum's thread was a good one.

Edited by Branimir

How many members of the BR new what was going on before they realized that they'd be fighting planet bob? How about attacking OV before moments to update and why? And then,

I requestion how many new about fighting planet bob after attacking OV and and your peace negotiations? I bet the body would have

been very supportive of leadership had they known the truth. It wouldnt have mattered though. They would have been warned

and threatened with treason and there concerns deleted and ignored/hushed anyways. Not like they could have left...

The great thing about opinions, you can have yours and I can have mine. What you see as deception, I see as truth.

Nothing I can say today will change yours and nothing you can say will change mine.

None of them come close the BR. I am fully prepared to give my 541 day old nation in service of the BR.

How do you see this ending? I am a fanatical and prepared to do anything for my beliefs and BR.

Edited by Klonopin

Well. Whether you feel it to be true or not. This is a very insulting thing to say to someone and would be viewed as trolling by many as you really didn't address his points:

He has admitted to being all four of the things I said, so it isn't exactly an insult. He lied to us for months, spied on us for months, fed information to our enemies, and on the day of war he deserted his comrades and joined Vox Populi.

How would you describe such an individual who did the same to your alliance?

Edited by James Dahl

He has admitted to being all four of the things I said, so it isn't exactly an insult. He lied to us for months, spied on us for months, fed information to our enemies, and on the day of war he deserted his comrades and joined Vox Populi.

I was only masked as a member for 21 days. I was never your 'comrade' either :D .

I guess I am a filthy dirty son of a gun. Ah shucks...

This thread isn't about who's the troll, who's not the troll..... now is it.

Zzzptm was giving his personal opinion in probably the most respectful way possible, and really the only thing y'all (Pacificans.. esp Dahl... sorry) have done was constantly troll him. Show the same respect to him that he gave you.... please?

To go on.... you may be mad at the situation, but please... go out with your friends... have a beer.... just don't take out your frustration on here... it just proves our point greater.

Edited by Ronon Dex

This thread isn't about who's the troll, who's not the troll..... now is it.

Zzzptm was giving his personal opinion in probably the most respectful way possible, and really the only thing y'all (Pacificans.. esp Dahl... sorry) have done was constantly troll him. Show the same respect to him that he gave you.... please?

To go on.... you may be mad at the situation, but please... go out with your friends... have a beer.... just don't take out your frustration on here... it just proves our point greater.

Excuse me, but I did not troll him. I merely told him to go away, and that we do not need his assistance.

Understanding the amount of mud throwing from the person writing the OP on Pacifica in the last days,....consider our response,.... karmic lololol

Yes, that is true, but did I know that? No, I didn't and neither do many other people who read these forums. What people see is you insulting someone who asked you a simple question. This is the main problem with NPO members, you don't communicate thoroughly with the rest of Planet Bob and explain to us what's going on.

Yes, that is true, but did I know that? No, I didn't and neither do many other people who read these forums. What people see is you insulting someone who asked you a simple question. This is the main problem with NPO members, you don't communicate thoroughly with the rest of Planet Bob and explain to us what's going on.

We are a very internalized alliance, but this is not entirely our fault. The CN world tends to blame first and ask questions later when it comes to the NPO.

We are a very internalized alliance, but this is not entirely our fault. The CN world tends to blame first and ask questions later when it comes to the NPO.

Do you mean like attacking during peace talks? Is that sort of like blaming first then asking questions later? I just made that example up. I'm not comparing it to anything that recently happened or anything...

ES is absolutely correct about you losing a lot of membership if this keeps up. NPO has been #1 for a long time and it hasn't taken any sort of a beating in a long time. place is gonna be chock full members who are utterly worthless.

you'll be better off without 'em.

If their resolve and loyalty is so thin as to desert during war, we will certainly be better off without them. GPWI streamlined the Order into a core of loyal, experienced, and intelligent members that went on to further dominate the after a crippling war. Perhaps this war will do the same. Or perhaps Karma has overestimated their power and resolve... only time will tell I suppose. If this war goes on for a long time hardly anyone will come out unscathed.