An Open Letter to New Pacific Order

zzzptm

OOC: To be fair, I was planning on completely leaving the game soon anyway. I haven't actively played for more then a week or two at a time since the end of last summer. Also, when I finish my thesis this week, I might send you a copy to read :P

It's not your place to post in this thread.

If you were still Emperor, this war would not have happened.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: To be fair, I was planning on completely leaving the game soon anyway. I haven't actively played for more then a week or two at a time since the end of last summer. Also, when I finish my thesis this week, I might send you a copy to read :P

you would be very missed

Zzz is right though. Most NPO members do not have a grasp at all of how things work their in relation to the rest of the world. They just know life as a member nation of NPO. I assume most will follow the leaders to the end. I would hope those that become aware of what has been done recently and in the past are able to be given peace should they choose to no longer associate themselves with the organization.

Most of the time I would say members need to stand up for their leaders actions no matter what but it is the responsibility of those leaders to be truthful and up front with their members about how things get done. I do not believe there is that connection in NPO and thus I do hope the world as a whole will not judge the members as harshly as they would the NPO Elite who are knowledgeable.

Thats was a good piece you wrote there but I have to say that most members agree with what the goverment does and thats why there still there and they won't leave and even if the goverment does leave most of the members have the same views so they'll just do the same thing.No offense but this topic was pointless

Most NPO members do not have a grasp at all of how things work their in relation to the rest of the world. They just know life as a member nation of NPO. I assume most will follow the leaders to the end.

Really? I think they'll collapse faster than Rosie O'Donnell's patio furniture. We aren't speaking of the Pacifica that existed three years ago, but rather of a slovenly group that have become accustomed to having others do their fighting for them. All they have left is bluster and betrayal, neither of which will win a war.

heike lunta is right, NPO is definitely not the Americans in the Battle of the Bulge...

if it has to be the Battle of the Bulge, NPO are the Germans..... surged too far and are being cut off and destroyed...

I think it would be best if we don't use any real life situations to draw comparisions in this game. It is disrespectful to the real people who fought/fight in wars.

Really? I think they'll collapse faster than Rosie O'Donnell's patio furniture. We aren't speaking of the Pacifica that existed three years ago, but rather of a slovenly group that have become accustomed to having others do their fighting for them. All they have left is bluster and betrayal, neither of which will win a war.

I was there recently zog, I have a somewhat recent base of knowledge to make this judgement from. Yes, there will probably be a flood of nations wanting to leave but it will be too late. Just look at all the DoW's that just happened. Thats a short list.

I think it would be best if we don't use any real life situations to draw comparisions in this game. It is disrespectful to the real people who fought/fight in wars.

ok fine ill retract my statement, and ill just leave it as NPO is not in WWII scenarios at all

"see ur the real loser lollll" - Dilber 2009

No worries. I didn't mean to be rude to you or call you out either. I just don't like when comparisons like that are made.

oh no i completely understand what you meant, i was kinda harsh on that and some people might think that i was accusing NPO of being something worse than i meant

and i understand the OOC/IC comparisons too

Good statement OP... sadly as everyone stated they won't bother protecting their underlings.

I'm sure it's not all the NPO's leaders either, every time I've had the honor of speaking to Dilber (last CN life) he has been polite, and I'm sure the others would be too. But together and now they are too stuborn to admit they are wrong.

I am completely certain that, had you been here (along with a few others), this would have never happened. This, to me, is the result of the Emperor having had to, for once, rule the alliance mostly by himself. We already know what his indecisiveness cost the alliance two years ago and this is nothing but another example of this.

In the words, NPO have used over and over again, NPO voted Moo in, so they should pay for his mistakes.

Oh aye, they brought this upon themselves, DID you really think NPO, did you really think NPO that you would all last forever, that you would be allowed to take control of an entire sphere? That you could beat and batter alliances one after another and not pay for it one day, this is judgement day and you are been judged.