Archon

Soon enough your pleas for forgiveness will be sincere.

I've begged forgiveness once in this game and that time I truly wronged a party. Nothing you can do can make me beg you to forgive me for telling you your alliance is !@#$.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soon enough your pleas for forgiveness will be sincere.

Wish I could dig up GGA crying for peace from SF during UJW, but I'm honestly to lazy at this point. In any case, I'm sincerely look forward to a repeat. And tech.

Edited by Xiphosis

Just letting you know, a large vocabulary doesn't make your argument any better.

But if I can't comprehend his big words I'll assume he's right. Of course I'm not an ignorant jackass and can understand his words but the principle could still possibly be sound if I was an overly ignorant jackass.

Just to be clear, is GGA the alliance currently being accused of hegemony, or is it Pacifica, the alliance that can move billions of cash on a whim.

Again, simple concepts.

There are plenty of alliances that can move billions on a whim......I know we personally have dropped 1 Billion instantly on some of allies as a token of friendship.

*Sigh*

Luckily, I realize that mockery (especially in an instance where you are making it appear I misspoke a lot more than any actual mistake was made) is the last refuge of the soundly defeated.

You might want to tell that to The Initiative, ~ and the Coalition.

*Sigh*

Luckily, I realize that mockery (especially in an instance where you are making it appear I misspoke a lot more than any actual mistake was made) is the last refuge of the soundly defeated.

Or those so utterly victorious there's simply no point in actually arguing the point anymore. Or we just like having fun and being un-ignorant jackasses. Or I'm just a prick.

Take your pick and get back to me.

Or those so utterly victorious there's simply no point in actually arguing the point anymore. Or we just like having fun and being un-ignorant jackasses. Or I'm just a prick.

Take your pick and get back to me.

What victory? I said billions (and yes, I am admittedly newer to this whole thing than some of the others), and billions was accurate. True, I should have added some digits to those billions, but this is just a silly reliance on mockery for lack of a better talking point.

What victory? I said billions (and yes, I am admittedly newer to this whole thing than some of the others), and billions was accurate. True, I should have added some digits to those billions, but this is just a silly reliance on mockery for lack of a better talking point.

I meant victory over all but whatever.

Also our point is that several of our alliances could add digits to billions. SEVERAL. I see one in your post. Good luck.

*Sigh*

I'm pretty sure Mercury is being quite honest. I want to say the cash went to FOK but my memory is faulty.

That being said, remember when a 200 man alliance was extorted difficult reps for a 300+ man alliance and finished weeks ahead of schedule despite dropping 60 members? I do, and I believe we've missed our tech very much. A little too much I'd say. What goes around comes around, so that 1000 tech I tossed out undeservedly will be coming back to me soon.

I'm pretty sure Mercury is being quite honest. I want to say the cash went to FOK but my memory is faulty.

That being said, remember when a 200 man alliance was extorted difficult reps for a 300+ man alliance and finished weeks ahead of schedule despite dropping 60 members? I do, and I believe we've missed our tech very much. A little too much I'd say. What goes around comes around, so that 1000 tech I tossed out undeservedly will be coming back to me soon.

And remember that time you paid off TDSM8's debt at the end of the BAPS war in like 2 weeks and then rebuilt all our nations in another two weeks? Good times.

I've only mentioned one alliance. Pacifica will not fight alone.

GGA will help?

ever heard of that WW2 italy joke...

officer: mein fuhrer, It seems that after we invaded France the Italians have joined in the war...

Hitler: oh... ok, then send 5 divisions on the german-italian front to counter them.

officer: but, mein fuhrer, they joined on OUR side!

Hitler, panicking: SEND 50 DIVISIONS TO THE GERMAN-ITALIAN FRONT!

GGA will help?

ever heard of that WW2 italy joke...

officer: mein fuhrer, It seems that after we invaded France the Italians have joined in the war...

Hitler: oh... ok, then send 5 divisions on the german-italian front to counter them.

officer: but, mein fuhrer, they joined on OUR side!

Hitler, panicking: SEND 50 DIVISIONS TO THE GERMAN-ITALIAN FRONT!

I almost crapped my pants laughing.

ggapride.jpg

ggapride.jpg

This actually brings up a good point on why is it that Bryan Orpheus, rhetorician extraordinaire on all things Pacifica, doesn't just leave GGA for where he really belongs? Looking at his proud nation, it could use a bit of those billions he was talking about. For all of this talk on economics and the amazing military might of Pacifica, it doesn't seem as if he grasps any of those concepts in practice...

Karma will be hard on Bryan and his friends when he meets any real fighting.

Edited by Commisar Gaunt

Oh Moo oh Moo, that time we talked on skype I actually thought you were a decent character and it was your IOs that were the problems, I now see that I was wrong. I think you underestimate us. Last war was just a joke, it was a PR statement, we didn't think we would win. This time is different my friend. We have numbers, organization, unity; we are fighting for a cause. You probably think this will be an easy victory for the Pacifican Guard right? Well good luck with that one. This is going to be a slow and painful war, for both sides, but you guys haven't faced a difficult challenge in a long time. Better make sure you clean off that rust ;)

edit- I'm whipping out my old sig for this beautiful moment.

Edited by menwearpink135