Imperial Decree

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we have earned the emnity of you and your community and as hopeful as i am i know nothing we can do or say will ever atone for our past actions, but honestly some of us harbour sincere regret and no one is more critical of ODN than many of us currently in its ranks :(

Neutrality is not an option, that much is certain.

I agree with my friend and alliance mate Cata. In both points :)

I laugh at you, Blacky.

All I've got to say is, please make sure you can deliver on these threats.

Stating facts such as the fact that the NPO has a snowballs chance in hell of coming out victorious is not a threat.

What's more important though is that I always deliver.

Stating facts such as the fact that the NPO has a snowballs chance in hell of coming out victorious is not a threat.

/ Freelancer Laughs..

This is going to be one hell of a week.

I'm sorry, I didn't read the 52 pages but at what point is one round of wars against a nation that was involved in spying unacceptable? Not EZI, not PZI, not even ZI, not expulsion from his alliance, not barring him from gov, just one round of wars, for a 7k nation. How much money would that cost to rebuild? Didn't NSO do about the same thing a week ago with no disapproval? What a petty reason to bring the world to war.

Edited by William Blake

I'm sorry, I didn't read the 52 pages but at what point is one round of wars against a nation that was involved in spying unacceptable? Not ZI, not expulsion from his alliance, not barring his from gov, just one round of wars, for a 7k nation. How much money would that cost to rebuild? Didn't NSO do about the same thing a week ago with no disapproval? What a petty reason to bring the world to war.

Surely you're not implying that this little incident is what brought the world to war.

I'm sorry, I didn't read the 52 pages but at what point is one round of wars against a nation that was involved in spying unacceptable? Not ZI, not expulsion from his alliance, not barring his from gov, just one round of wars, for a 7k nation. How much money would that cost to rebuild? Didn't NSO do about the same thing a week ago with no disapproval? What a petty reason to bring the world to war.

OV was prepared to accept that if the same treatment was given to the spies on the opposing side. Apparently the same standards do not apply.

I think it's a bit foolish to declare victory, when the real combatants have yet to declare war. It makes you look silly. Just relax, and sit this one out, unless you have a death wish. Both sides are going to get obliterated in the end, and neither side will truly "win".

well. if you don't agree with your alliance's neutrality you can always leave and join someone who supports your side.

what ODN will do is not up to me, or to any single ODN member.

oh come on. what have you guys done? attacked GATO and gotten rolled. the latter hardly counts as doing something since its rather passive.

Your knowledge of our history is staggering. Remind me, when was the last time ODN stood up for their friends at the risk of losing something great?

So there is a clear a CB as one can get, and people are still complaining about it? Typical haters, not actually concerned about the facts.

Hell, "Even an offer to settle for one round of war with Sethb was rejected."

Edited by auto98

All I've got to say is, bring it.

Please see my earlier post, and then keep saying things like this. It will make forthcoming revelations all the more hilarious.

(I'm trying to save you guys some embarrassment here.)

Pezstar that was a great post it helps point out the hyprocrisy of the casus belli presented by the emperor of the New Pacific Order.

All I've got to say is, bring it.

How's hippy mode treating you brah?

Edited by Blacky

Who wants steak :awesome:

o/ Peace-talk-DoW's

I do can I have mine medium-rare? If your up for it can you TORN mine appart a little and add some IRON and Greens?

So there is a clear a CB as one can get, and people are still complaining about it? Typical haters, not actually concerned about the facts.

So, auto98, I suppose OV and VE have a perfectly legit CB against TPF... no?

Hell, "Even an offer to settle for one round of war with Sethb was rejected."

"It's OK for us to spy on you, but by Franco, if in doing so, we see that you have come by something of ours, then lube up and bend over."

This is an entirely reasonable double standard, and those of us !@#$%*ing are really out of line on this. You'll have to excuse us, though, we just believe in Reason.

How's hippy mode treating you brah?

Well, it's the first time I've ever been in it, so it sucks.

I still stand by my statements when I come out though.

That really loses all meaning when the wars you have fought have been one sided curb stomps.

Actually, I've only been in Pacifica for 28 days. So nice try. :lol: