Imperial Decree

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the world am I whining, other than saying you guys are moving too slow?

I've been ready to embrace this since 12:45 EST when we started attacking OV. I expected a DoW within a minute, really.

Maybe people will attack you on the next update, in an organized manner and not jump on you like a bunch of horny rabbits like the NPO was hoping.

I've been ready to embrace this since 12:45 EST when we started attacking OV. I expected a DoW within a minute, really.

gotcha - well hate to say it but the revolution does not appear to operate on a pacifican timeline. I'm pretty sure it will be televised sooner than later though.

And the Archduke Franz Ferdinand was just killed.

Finally some action.

I've been thinking that all night. Especially how the CN masses would never allow certain alliances not to pull the trigger at this point.

Maybe people will attack you on the next update, in an organized manner and not jump on you like a bunch of horny rabbits like the NPO was hoping.

They should have been prepared and organized for tonight.

That said, I await next update, and the wave of attackers that'll likely screw the stagger.

wow ive never got so many replies in 5 minutes thnx guise

SuccessfulTrollisSuccessful.jpg

The general idea of trolling is to get a rise out of the trollee... Not to put them into fits of unending laughter. Although, I'm rather shocked that I hadn't gone into a heart attack from the redirected blood flow to my face.. I'm quite red at present.

That said, I await next update, and the wave of attackers that'll likely screw the stagger.

You have a lot of confidence my friend.

Time will tell whether or not that's founded.

They were probably waiting to see what the sides were going to look like...

Judging from the scale of NPO's attack you guys are also keeping a lot in reserve for those next into the fray.

In the next 2 - 5 days things will really get interesting. Though obviously I expect some fun at update tomorrow as well.

They were probably waiting to see what the sides were going to look like...

Judging from the scale of NPO's attack you guys are also keeping a lot in reserve for those next into the fray.

In the next 2 - 5 days things will really get interesting. Though obviously I expect some fun at update tomorrow as well.

Sorry, we're a top-heavy alliance, and many of our small nations generally always have wars. We're not intentionally keeping anything back.

Something about efficiency and clear minds. Thats the way of bushido.

You said Horny B)

But my guess: you are correct

To bad history has thought us that you are more then likely correct.

Ah the failings of Empire.

Err Empire? I don't get this post. But assuming it's a general mocking of Moo's net being out or whatever: How on earth is that mockworthy? What other reason would Moo have for delaying the DoW so long? Seriously, there are other points to troll, that's just ridiculous though..