Imperial Decree

I love how Moo Cow admits to spying in his opening post.

Apparently I'm completely and utterly wrong here. NPO didn't get the logs by spying, they were given them as an act of good faith by OV.

Do I have this wrong? Please tell me that I don't, that will make this soooo much funnier.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again I say,

If those who are calling for the death of NPO "win"

what are going to be the surrender terms under this new golden age?

As someone the NPO fully intended to run out of Planet Bob forever, I shall be pleased to take a leading consultative role in order to ensure you are offered terms that are appropriate.

Until then, I shall break open a bag of chips and some soda and enjoy the whining that masks itself as bravado and a 'love of casualties'.

The current theme of 'you will become the monsters you despise' is particularly uproarious. Please continue to use that one for a while.

It's called satire. I used the word 'monster' because that's what you believe us to be, not what I actually think of Pacifica.

So no, I don't "admit" to that.

keep telling yourself anything that will helps you sleep at night dude. face it, you done for and your sore because know its true.

Once again I say,

If those who are calling for the death of NPO "win"

what are going to be the surrender terms under this new golden age?

The same crap you shoved on US and I hope you choke on it. (in a strictly IC way :v: )

No, I speak from my own mouth. I just want to know what peoples plans for this new dawn of CN.

Weren't you Legion? Like in GWIII? I know, not on-topic, but wow. Talk about a change of heart.

Carry on with the pointless debate over schematics and petty claims.

It's called satire. I used the word 'monster' because that's what you believe us to be, not what I actually think of Pacifica.

So no, I don't "admit" to that.

We don't think you're monsters, you misunderstand. Allow me to clarify. We think you guys are hypocritical, arrogant, jerks who think you have the Admin given right to do as you please without consequence even while condemning others for that which you do. It gives me a headache trying to wrap my entire brain around the enormity of such unabashed, unashamed cruelty toward anyone who feels otherwise. There is no compromise with you, you've made that abundantly clear. This is what happens when you try to break people to your will and they get sick of it. Get used to the feeling.

**Edit: gramm0r is g00d! derp!

Edited by Max Rockatansky