World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see no evidence of a joke there, Vektor.

no "lol", or "kidding", no silly faces, no laughter from anyone even in the NC, and he left right after he told me.

:wub: :wub:

Edited by Sargun

<~Sargun> somebody give away merger's land without his permission

<@KaiserMartens> lol.

<%Mergerberger> k

<%Mergerberger> you can have it

I'll be claiming Merger's land, dropping my American claim.

lolwut? :huh:

I wonder if I can haz ur American lands as a protectorate? :awesome:

<~Sargun> somebody give away merger's land without his permission

<@KaiserMartens> lol.

<%Mergerberger> k

<%Mergerberger> you can have it

I'll be claiming Merger's land, dropping my American claim.

:v:

'twas a joke, my Louisianan friend.

Are major bodies of water going to be added later on? I noticed the only thing on the map are the Oceans and large seas. It's missing things like the Great Lakes in North America, Lakes Ladoga and Onega in Russia, Lake Balkhash and the Aral sea in Kazakhstan, African Great Lakes and so on.

I would hope so, my nation in near the great lakes.

I've had someone suggest to me in a PM that inactive nations not be wiped for the duration of the Karma conflict IG, in case they are unable to post here for any reason. Even neutrals are being affected by this coflict.

I happen to think it's a good suggestion.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Hey I know this is asking for a bit from the mapmakers, but it seems that the maps are pretty much close to be done. I was wondering if we could put names on the countries. There's no rush...just a thought for the map. Thanks guys.

Wait... who is grey, I claimed the New Siberian Islands before... I mean, I just wanted one silly little tiny island in the chain! IS THAT THAT MUCH TO ASK FOR! O_O.

Proof:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1495701

Very well then... I'm forced to place my evil base of doom at the following location... (Yes, I'm using the laziness of magic wand selection in PSP to my advantage... It was left as unselected before :P). My evil lair of doom is located at the following location... And please... I'm not asking for much, just a tiny chunk of land that I had claimed but it never got added... I should have photo shopped it in myself, but I didn't... but that little chunk of nothing... at least grant me that till the next map update! :) )

AetherEmpire1-1.png

And this location as well because the space of 4 pixels is cruelly small, even for me... and yes, I'm grabbing that territory because of it's potential geographical strategic value. In the end, the world map looks like this.

AetherEmpire2.png

Final Map Image:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f368/pas...therEmpire3.png

Yes, I know, postage stamp describes my nation well... but I am steadily growing and future RP versions will be bigger... I promise :). In case anyone is wondering, my color is obnoxious neon yellow.

Edited by Zarfef

Palintine owns Shandong, btw. Frost gave it to Hawk when he rerolled.

Someone send me a blank PNG version of the map. please. I'll see if I can compress the file.

Also, a question: Pacific-Centric or Atlantic-Centric?

Edited by Sumeragi