World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

The Iron Wall serves no purpose aside from looks. People can still enter and leave freely.

I don't mean to interfere... but your nation doesn't even have one border wall improvement. Although, if it's just for looks I can note that I wouldn't mind if you stuck them on the boarder of my nation :P, Although if you do I'm sticking guard towers on my end as well just for effect :lol:. I'm also painting my side black and red with Styrofoam additions to make it look like the brother-hood of Nods :D.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to interfere... but your nation doesn't even have one border wall improvement. Although, if it's just for looks I can note that I wouldn't mind if you stuck them on the boarder of my nation :P, Although if you do I'm sticking guard towers on my end as well just for effect :lol:. I'm also painting my side black and red with Styrofoam additions to make it look like the brother-hood of Nods :D.

If you check now, the problem is solved :P

Tibet has been re-claimed as a Dragonisian Protectorate given the fall of the local government. The remainder of China is now a Dragon Bloc protectorate as it was areas of former membership and we will work with local governments to defend them til new governments of their peoples will rise.

Tibet (on the map: People's Republic of Xijiang) is a ComIntern protectorate and thus of the DragonBloc, as well, indirectly.

I am reasserting my claim on SE Queensland.

Link to my factbook: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=44438

I have already PMed Vasili...however the land will only be transferred after an IC transfer. But I refuse to do OOC land transfers. How Vasili does it its up to him...but it has to be IC.

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

Please note before any confusion arises that I did mean to claim the small district of Algeria that Californian's map gave to me outside of Libya. I couldn't tell if that was Libyan or not, but I did intend to claim it.

Any particular reason for that? ;)

Oh, and Vasili Markov isn't on there as Neo Olympia. refer to the same map I and Sarah used. :D

I am aware that he is not marked, and that is because the map posted is something that I can't use. If you upload it in .png format, then I can add him, but there is no way in hell I can guess those borders.

I have updated ye.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7738/worldmapnames2.png

Sumer is now a nice rainbow color.

Hooray, I still don't have a name! :awesome:

Remember, the purple country to the west of Dragonisia is MARSCURIAN PAKISTAN

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I