You know you've overdosed on CN when...

jaaku

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... when you start easily spotting alliance flags (or just NPOs flag) all over random RL locations and google street view.

Enterprise has the same design as ours and the NPO's (the 8 triangles). Its black and tan.

When you constantly refresh the Alliance Announcements forum and post first in every thread.

When you amsg every announcement on coldfront.

When people start posting inb4(your name).

I wonder who that is? and also when does mogar sleep?

... when you start easily spotting alliance flags (or just NPOs flag) all over random RL locations and google street view.

There was a U.S. News World Map with the collection of World Flags lined around it in my History class back in the day, and I sat in the row farthest away from it. I could have sworn Andorra's flag was Vox's first flag, and Iceland's was NoV's.

Eyes playing tricks on me. ;)

When you tell your friends at 10pm (12am gametime) that it's update.

Unless they play CN too :P

*girl comes over to your house alone at midnight*

"Hi GVChamp"

"SHUT UP, NpO is getting rolled in 5 minutes!"

EDIT: When you get your first positive event in forever. Right before you're ready to spend a few months in nuclear anarchy! And then you scream "WHY ADMIN WHY"

Edited by Lord GVChamp

I worked for the orientation team at my school. It was called NSO, and at that time, I accidentally kept calling it NPO. Looks like I'm going to be extra-confused this year.

When you write 'Soccerbum' instead of your RL name on a test. :x

When you stay in on a Friday or Saturday night (aka last night) just because you think there might be a war, yet IRL there's about 5 house parties and all the alcohol in the world waiting for me. It's sad.

When you sit on Cybernations at 10 in the morning instead of showering. I'm going to go nao. :D

Edited by soccerbum879

I love this thread

... when you are logging into your law school's wireless network under the name "Duncan King" and wondering why it doesn't work.

... when you start thinking of midnight as "update" and pass up the chance to hang out with friends so you can be on at it.

... when your choice of hotels while on vacation is entirely determined by whether or not they have internet access and don't block IRC.

... when you find yourself saying "What is this I don't even?" "What's all this then?" and "Lines being drawn?" in everyday speech and start seeing time when you are busy or unavailable as being "afk."

And a couple less funny ones from last year

... when you're so tired from hitting updates that you nearly crash into a pole from falling asleep at the wheel while driving to school and fall asleep in contracts class.

... when you're 300 pages behind in every class coming up on finals because you've been CNing and you need to do some serious cramming to salvage your term.