An Official Announcement from Sparta

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this time that the "hegemony" was seeing people oppose them, all they could say is "do something about it" or something to that extent. When people raised their voices on the forums, they were told they were irrelevant. They were told to come out of peace mode. They were told to stop crying and step up. Hell, I remember not long ago someone from IRON (I forget who, but it was a .gov member) challenged the opposition to step up and "de-throne" them (and it was then pointed out to this IRON .gov member that NPO was on the throne, not IRON, lol).

Now, the opposition has built the numbers. The challenge was accepted. The movement that began with the flap of a butterfly's wings has turned into a hurricane.

That's nicely written, and a fair enough assessment.

So is that why all the big bad Vikings are pulling a Dove Roll? As much as I don't like saying it I really can only think of one thing to say to you bob...

"Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

We are not bawwing ;)

I thought Valhalla would love the idea of getting rolled.

Don't you guys want more casualties?

Love it? Heh, you could say that ;) I'm sure we will get them soon enough.

Awhh poor Valhalla and TORN. I thought you liked war? I guess you can't stand when others stand up for there allies.

Quite the contrary. I, and I am willing to bet pretty much anyone from my alliance, think a lot more highly of folks that understand 'honoring their treaties'. Alliances like BAPS and TDSM8 earned nothing but my respect, and that of my alliance, precisely because they stood up for their allies, despite the fact that they would die doing it, and were not even guaranteed terms. I have nothing but admiration for that.

Likewise, we did not cancel GGA, and are not abandoning ToRN or NPO either. So yeah, here we are. We will stand with our allies, to the bitter end if that's the hand that's dealt. Cause that's how we roll.

o/ Valhalla

Atleast the GOON squad had the nads to go down swingin

Except that it's generally understood that a large part of GOONS was actually like "yawn whatever $%&@ this" and just didn't care enough to actually fight? And most of those that did want t keep playing eventually left? Sure, GOONS did a good deal of damage, just because of how big they were, but I wouldn't particularly describe them as having gone down swinging.

"lol peace mode"

"come out and fight"

"haha peace mode"

"lol peace mode"

"BRING it"

"come out and fight"

"haha peace mode"

"no surrender for those in peace mode"

"lol peace mode"

"lol peace mode warriorz!"

"hey guys everyone hit peace mode ASAP"

"kk"

"why are people making fun of us?"

Pwned, but what I find most funny is the amount of nations bios saying attack me, all this tough talk just like your sig, the time is now war is coming? But you'll be in peace mode. Don't be hypercritical.

Edited by Darth Maul

So is that why all the big bad Vikings are pulling a Dove Roll? As much as I don't like saying it I really can only think of one thing to say to you bob...

"Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Congrats Sparta.

Tsk tsk tsk Hizzy, the blood is getting to your head. You got it all wrong again: when Legion does it, it's cowardice. When Valhalla, it's tactics.
I thought Valhalla would love the idea of getting rolled.

Don't you guys want more casualties?

Well at least we know who doesn't have a clue militarily. That means you. Also I must have missed the military component of Legion's peace mode rush, oh thats right it didn't exist. ;)

Atleast the GOON squad had the nads to go down swingin

No they didn't lol, they went out with a small whimper doing like 1/4 of the damage they could have.

As to my posts last night it is quite revealing that everyone seemed to jump on my spelling and no one addressed the content of my posts. The truth doesn't go away if you ignore it. Sparta was in the thick of planning a war against its allies for months and months and continued to lie about it, the lying didn't really matter, everyone knew anyway.

Edited by Bob Sanders

Well at least we know who doesn't have a clue militarily. That means you. Also I must have missed the military component of Legion's peace mode rush, oh thats right it didn't exist. ;)

"It's only a tactic when we do it."

-Bob Sanders

Do i really need to dig up posts from you and yours saying how NpO and STA only used PM because they were cowards while everyone else explained it's tactical value?

oh and Bob we can only address content when content is present.

Edited by KingSrqt

As to my posts last night it is quite revealing that everyone seemed to jump on my spelling and no one addressed the content of my posts. The truth doesn't go away if you ignore it. Sparta was in the thick of planning a war against its allies for months and months and continued to lie about it, the lying didn't really matter, everyone knew anyway.

Your paranoia is showing. You know, FAN got kicked out of WUT and rolled for agreeing not to attack someone the bloc was at war with. If everyone knew Sparta was actively planning to attack members of Continuum... Where was the response before they left?

So you are saying that your alliance going to peace mode is preparation for a military strike? Thanks for that it's good to know Valhalla is planning to start a war.

So you are saying that your alliance going to peace mode is preparation for a military strike? Thanks for that it's good to know Valhalla is planning to start a war.

No they are preparing to be a second wave to be able to come out fresh and keep nations in nuclear anarchy forcing the to colletc in that state and having a higher success rate in causing bill lock.

But hey I am clueless militarily right?

It just makes me laugh because if it was an alliance Valhalla was wanting to fight Bob Sanders would be one of the first to say something like "thats easy to say from peace mode lololol"

Everybody is planning to at least fight a war, at least on each "side." Trying to act all innocent and "Oh we're not doing anything!" is just silly. I mean I get the entire "maybe we shouldn't tell them ahead of time" thing but seriously trying to lambaste the other side for making military preparations is absurd. If you aren't making military preparations, then your alliance deserves to be rolled (especially if you're in a position like Valhalla, where any war that does come is certain to involve you somehow).

Your paranoia is showing. You know, FAN got kicked out of WUT and rolled for agreeing not to attack someone the bloc was at war with. If everyone knew Sparta was actively planning to attack members of Continuum... Where was the response before they left?

You can stop the charade now. The DoW on FAN listed like 8 reasons and you picked a random one and claimed it as the sole reason. How am I even supposed to take anything you are saying seriously? The obvious can only be denied for so long.

"It's only a tactic when we do it."

-Bob Sanders

Do i really need to dig up posts from you and yours saying how NpO and STA only used PM because they were cowards while everyone else explained it's tactical value?

oh and Bob we can only address content when content is present.

Perhaps he learned.

:o

No they didn't lol, they went out with a small whimper doing like 1/4 of the damage they could have.

Remember how you called Vox Populi cowards daily for being in peace mode? What does that make you?

Everybody is planning to at least fight a war, at least on each "side." Trying to act all innocent and "Oh we're not doing anything!" is just silly. I mean I get the entire "maybe we shouldn't tell them ahead of time" thing but seriously trying to lambaste the other side for making military preparations is absurd. If you aren't making military preparations, then your alliance deserves to be rolled (especially if you're in a position like Valhalla, where any war that does come is certain to involve you somehow).

I think you'll find that Scorbolt is referring to the widespread denial from the Hegemony In Decline that they have been in preparation for war at all, despite waving target lists around and entering peace mode en masse.

You can stop the charade now. The DoW on FAN listed like 8 reasons and you picked a random one and claimed it as the sole reason. How am I even supposed to take anything you are saying seriously? The obvious can only be denied for so long.

It listed 3. Here is the DoW if you don't believe me

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...showtopic=73619

Secret peace with NAAC attacking NV and attacking GOONS with YN5 were the only reasons in the CB. Stop making stuff up it makes it really hard to take you seriously.

Edited by KingSrqt

This is where the ignoring part comes in, my posts last night were the most content rich posts in the entire announcement. :rolleyes:

I don't even know what to say.

I've had to rewrite this 4 times now cause it's so mind-numbing to think you're saying something like this.

Either you're being sarcastic and making fun of your own drunk posting while simultaneously shooting down your previous posts, or you're being completely serious and I'll have to ask you to lay off the hallucinogen.

It just makes me laugh because if it was an alliance Valhalla was wanting to fight Bob Sanders would be one of the first to say something like "tgatss easdy too say frm piece modre lololol"

Just had to fix that for the sake of accuracy. But good point otherwise KingSrqt, well said.

Sparta was in the thick of planning a war against its allies for months and months and continued to lie about it, the lying didn't really matter, everyone knew anyway.

Ah, this takes me back to last summer. Polar must be glad that you at least empathise with their previous plight now.

As people have pointed out this peace mode talk is rather silly. However, we are not actually insulting you for being in peace mode, merely pointing out the hypocrisy of it all. I remember the sigs and attacks against STA because they used peace mode against unbeatable odds and you claimed they were cowards "turtling". This is not any different from what they did and I think its absurd for you guys to get pissed off when other people make fun of you for going into peace mode. On top of this you guys need to stop acting like you are being wronged. You told people to do something about all the injustices we perceived and now we are. I believe Vilien has a sig that said it best when it listed the alliances and homes that have been destroyed and declared, "Never Forgive, Never Forget." Members like myself who lost their home and watched their allies burn. Members who are not going to forget what you have done to their friends. The fact is, you have made enemies and have taunted them for well over a year to come after you. They have. Now its time to put your money where your mouth is.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il