He Said Wha?!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be a very common theme in these old screen shoots both from here and from the Citadel. It was something Gramlins were involved in and didn't like.

yeah that's totally how they got screenshots about TSO well after Gramlins left Q!

Your ignorance is truly staggering.

There seems to be a very common theme in these old screen shoots both from here and from the Citadel. It was something Gramlins were involved in and didn't like.

Just because we felt the need to leave doesn't mean we wish anything on Q. I mean heck we're still allied to a good many in there directly. Bob nor Syz have given anything to vox. If anyone of us from Gre was planning on giving something to vox it'd be way more interesting I'd say, maybe all of our guides and full embassy access? Who knows.

Oh come on...reaching much?..OPSEC in CN is laughable given the hundreds of private irc rooms where people co-mingle and dump juicy stuff every day on planet bob. Its a fact that no one admits, yet is the single greatest source of "intelligence gathering" in this game, always has been, and will continue well into the future. Anything good spreads like wildfire. Period.

I believe the last screenshot is from after we left. So your logic is faulty. Also, what about the TSO screens, we weren't there for that either.

Try extending the spoiler tags to a fixed length with underscores like so:

____Penguin____

Some of the really long and really short names sort of stick out at you.

Other than that, I do enjoy a puzzle or two now and then. Who can complain about free entertainment?

Edited by Penguin

Try extending the spoiler tags to a fixed with underscores like so:

____Penguin____

Some of the really long names sort of stick out at you.

Other than that, I do enjoy a puzzle or two now and then. Who can complain about free entertainment?

I didn't even think about that. <_<

Just because we felt the need to leave doesn't mean we wish anything on Q. I mean heck we're still allied to a good many in there directly. Bob nor Syz have given anything to vox. If anyone of us from Gre was planning on giving something to vox it'd be way more interesting I'd say, maybe all of our guides and full embassy access? Who knows.

If Im not mistaken, your guides are already on the lycaeum.

Very well.

When you get a nation in my range, call me :awesome:

I didn't say we would be attacking you, just declaring war >_>

Its the symbolic gesture that counts.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris