Decree of the Sith

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most certainly. The Sith strive on it. In an alliance where challenges are encouraged and coups are legal it is a natural consequence. This however isn't internal strife. These are members than have left the alliance and taken part in espionage, as the initial statement makes clear.

Who exactly?

What happened?

Also, bring em' hell if said events are true.

Spying is obviously wrong, now with that said it would be nice to see some proof.

Edit: It should also be said, if it was one member that was responsible for spying then he should be kicked out. You shouldnt be able to punish the whole alliance for the actions of one. It happens I know, but it shouldnt.

Edited by the dakotans

The CB to this is utter failure. Where is the screenshots/logs/etc.? Your word means nothing to anyone.

But the screenshots and logs are fake of course!

Seriously, what would be the point? We know what they did. They know what they did.

My word means more than any screenshots or logs will ever be able to stand up to. One can be manipulated and altered, the other can not.

lol?

In which, if you are given your word the logs/screen shots are real, your word can't be altered, thus it is worth posting.

In all seriousness, I would like just to hear more about the events, how do you know?