Announcement

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These medals are nice, but we need something for the larger (12k+ infra) nations. How about an FSS badge or a 10 days of bills warchest ribbon?

What about a medal for having all the bonus resources?

....Why make a medal no one qualifies for? Your expectations are a bit unreal.

Well... I'm almost there so I need something to motivate me to save for that long :gag: . Maybe we can make a medal for people that buy infra every day or an activity award for those whose nation is never more than 2 days inactive.

Edited by Vladimir Stukov II

These medals are nice, but we need something for the larger (12k+ infra) nations. How about an FSS badge or a 10 days of bills warchest ribbon?

WTF 10?

I need to step up my game. r labur campz gud?

I need a badge for having successfully changed my AA :(

Can we make it a 2 days of bills ribbon? Please?

We have strict standards for ribbons. The +10 days of bills ribbon is reserved for those at the top of their game. If we gave out a silly 2 days of bills ribbons then we would have like 8 people qualify. We don't just hand out ribbons to just anyone!

Here have a beer bonus resource ribbon.

beerribbon.jpg

5banks.png

This is for all TOG members to wear with honor. Having 5 banks symbolizes your nation finally standing on its own; it is a true representation of those whom have reached the peak of their economy. Nations with 5 banks are truly able to stand on their own, free from foreign aid and interference. Wear this medal with pride.

TOP and Gramlins, you have many great talents; being funny is not one of them sadly.

:D

Who said we were being funny?

It's time somebody said it: TOP is a sham of an alliance. It has become basically nothing but Crymson and his lapdog show, with whoever tickles his fancy being "elected" to office. It's disgusting. Of course, leave it to TOP & company to derail the thread with fluff about medals and whatnot. It's the same typical sand-in-your-face BS tactics that we've seen a thousand times before, is anyone really surprised?

O/ The Order of Grämlins

Edited by Keresztes

Far from a joke. My last day of being Executor for Gre was yesterday. I got sick of getting nothing done so I helped form a splinter alliance among people who had similar interests and were also bored with how things were. We're here to have something new happen.