Announcement

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am extremely disappointed that TOP has decided to follow this course. I thought the TSO affair was enough of a lesson not to slap allies in the face but I see I was wrong.

I have no problem with you protecting your own exiles but I never agreed for this to take place as we are still discussing how we should treat those that have deserted us.

It goes without saying that the true Grämlins feel hurt and betrayed by this and that you might very well have compromised the future of our relationship.

EDIT: I guess you did betray us after all.

Edited by Chill

I wish we could have finished properly establishing our alliance before this was announced but sadly no secret can be kept in these troubled times. A big thank you to The Order of the Paradox for protecting us until we can finish establishing our alliance.

Feanor, where are the boards so I can join this fine alliance immediately?

I am extremely disappointed that TOP has decided to follow this course. I thought the TSO affair was enough of a lesson not to slap allies in the face but I see I was wrong.

I have no problem with you protecting your own exiles but I never agreed for this to take place as we are still discussing how we should treat those that have deserted us.

It goes without saying that the true Grämlins feel hurt and betrayed by this and that you might very well have compromised the future of our relationship.

EDIT: I guess you did betray us after all.

I don't call half the alliance leaving betraying. I call it the alliance betraying them, not them betraying the alliance.

Feanor, where are the boards so I can join this fine alliance immediately?

They are still being worked on. Due to the awesome nature of our alliance people where able to find out about it before we were ready. Until we have completed our work the boards will remain a secret.

Feänor, Triumvirate of The Order of Grämlins

They are still being worked on. Due to the awesome nature of our alliance people where able to find out about it before we were ready. Until we have completed our work the boards will remain a secret.

Feänor, Triumvirate of The Order of Grämlins

This is unacceptable! You will have my resignation from your alliance as soon as you are ready to let me join. I said good day sir!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!

Many alliances consider the Unjust War and the War of the Coalition to be GW IV and V.

I mean we don't, but I think Polar does.

to many polars the war of the coalition is the Second Great Patriotic War, it is for me.

The UJW was not really a great war either.