Announcement

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest:

Vote for EZI of all TOG members just passed.

I am sorry that it had to be this way, but we will be stronger for it. We now know who is loyal to the real Paradox.

Now we just have to purge ourselves of this diseased faction

Paradoxia Prevails!

The latest:

I am sorry that it had to be this way, but we will be stronger for it. We now know who is loyal to the real Paradox.

Paradoxia Prevails!

Lol, you wish.

The latest:

Paradoxia Prevails!

Hypocrites. First you protect the TSO leaving MCXA and crippling it, and now you want to attack us, who had much stronger and better reasons to leave your alliance and my former dying alliance. -_-

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...of%20Gr%E4mlins

I'm pretty tired these days so lets keep it short.

These fine gentlemen are under the protection of The Order of the Paradox.

Got that? Clear enough? Good.

why exactly, with 27 alliance score, would they need protection?

Edited by Jason Salovsky

ä (Hold alt down (you can find this to the left of the space bar on most standard keyboards.) then press 132 on the keypad) then you get ä

Now everyone in CN is Elite can we all join ? :P

finälly

ummmm so question, whats with the wonder, improvement and nukes on the alliance page? I know you didn't get rid of any of that stuff to do this, plus, I can see that motu still has all his wonders....

Edited by SoxNation

finälly

ummmm so question, whats with the wonder, improvement and nukes on the alliance page? I know you didn't get rid of any of that stuff to do this, plus, I can see that motu still has all his wonders....

Alliance wonder/improvement/nuke stats aren't updated in real time, pretty sure that they only update at update, but they certainly only update at fixed intervals.

Edited by NuclearShawn

I don't like it one bit. I'll air my dirty laundry here, because my repeated PMs to Feanor and DJPenguin and Someguy and the rest of the cabal of brigands who pushed this through isn't working.

TOP membership voted this down 151-40. That apparently doesn't matter. I have logs where Saber said....[edit]you know what, it just isn't worth it. Nevermind.

So is TOP going to join Grämlins and betray TOG?

Many do not realize Grämlins used their name as a militarily strategical move back in the day. See...In the day, you couldn't use ä in the search function, our alliance was untraceable and during the war, Illuminati couldn't figure out how to search or locate us, then Admin had to change it.

Trust me, we have lots of tricks up our sleeves. ;]

Many do not realize Grämlins used their name as a militarily strategical move back in the day. See...In the day, you couldn't use ä in the search function, our alliance was untraceable and during the war, Illuminati couldn't figure out how to search or locate us, then Admin had to change it.

Trust me, we have lots of tricks up our sleeves. ;]

Either way, while the rest figure out what is going on here i congratulate you guys with the Merger, i think this should take TOG to second place in NS once it is done or there abouts (maybe first even)

Either way, while the rest figure out what is going on here i congratulate you guys with the Merger, i think this should take TOG to second place in NS once it is done or there abouts (maybe first even)

It'd be second, but a massive recruitment drive after the merger finishes could easily bring them up to #1.