Aqua Love Rides Again

Archon

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sarcasm meter might be busted, but didn't Fark declare on Oceanic Kingdom just a few weeks ago?

Edit: Forgot to actually point out how amazing this treaty is :lol: So, yeah, it's amazing.

Ah, I forgot about that. My bad. Welp...so much for that.

Ah, I forgot about that. My bad. Welp...so much for that.

Well... I don't count that, as someone involved in the war. I have many reasons and could write a thesis on it, but that's not the point of the thread.

Nevertheless, AirMe, I think your claim can still be considered solid.

Are you joining NSO now that this goal is accomplished? :P:wub:

Edit: you're =/= your

Edited by Kevin McDonald

Hello how are you I am fine I hope you are also fine

:awesome:

You heard it first in The Tattler, folks. Well actually about 10 of you heard about this almost 2 weeks ago on my radio show although I didn't name names. :P

for the time it took us to finally come to this treaty it's a small wonder not the whole of CN already knew it tbh :lol:

Well, it's about time. I'm amazed this never came about sooner, but I guess Continuum membership probably delayed it.

I don't know of any Continuum member delaying this, but I can confirm NATO did not. Not sure if 'Continuum membership' included everyone...

I don't know of any Continuum member delaying this, but I can confirm NATO did not. Not sure if 'Continuum membership' included everyone...

I suppose I worded that poorly. I meant that Gramlins membership in tC likely prevented this from happening sooner.

NATO wouldn't ever care about a tC member allying MK, though?

I suppose I worded that poorly. I meant that Gramlins membership in tC likely prevented this from happening sooner.

NATO wouldn't ever care about a tC member allying MK, though?

Ah, makes sense. Recently NATO has been very pro-MK in Continuum discussions and certainly wouldn't care about tC members allying MK.

As a man that has fought them, I can't say I ever want to do it again. :wub::nuke:

After the Fortnight of Terror, a name created by the Division of Unoriginal Event Naming, there were no genes left in Numeria except mine and Lucy's. That's why to this day the only other citizens on our island are all Lucy Liu clone. We haven't quite figured out what to do with the now hundreds of thousands of in-development offspring from the clones since technically they will all be brother and sisters. It was cold down in those bunkers, cold and sexy.

Aqua on Aqua violence is also hard to find. Since MK has been around I don't think there has been an Aqua alliance that has attacked another one.

Even so, during the last main war, Aqua pledged to not attack one another and we all upheld that. Though we all have different views, we show respect on every front. most of the time :P

Some Aqua alliances climb, others stagnate.

)):

Congrats to both alliances. MK has been impressive lately and Gremlins, well, you're gremlins :) This is a great day for Aqua.