Run your own CN inner alliance Cabal thread

Paradigm

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see FAN, NAAC, and \m/ back and form their own political bloc with six months unrestricted growth. I think that would shake up the cyberverse.

We wouldn't need 6 months of unrestricted growth. We'd only need about... 3 weeks. Yeah, FAN, NAAC, and \m/ are just THAT epic. :)

Interesting that you pick those three in the OP. I'd however go with FAN. They have great personalities, a cool history, and yellow needs a boost.

Edited: Grammar

I will admit my choices were biased for various reasons, but they were some of the alliances I was thinlking about while asking this question of myself. I have another set of answers but starting this thread off with that list would have almost poisoned it from the start you know?

Edited by Paradigm

as I've found out doing business with RAD, \m/ is pretty tight.

I'd love to see /b/ or NTO/EGS come back. NTO was fun, and people gave EGS a bad rep but it never even got off the ground.

As for current alliances, I'd like to see MK given free-reign on aqua. Historically, they've been ignored and excluded by the FA gurus on aqua. With such an all-star cast of diplomats that I've seen through my time in CN (many of whom I've worked with) it boggles me that such old and outdated divisions can be on Aqua.