Im Back!

KingemO93

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Yes im back KingemO93! but don't worry im not gonna start anything. But i want to say that im sorry for before and i would like only peace between NATO and GRAN. Also i would like to speak to BON. And i'll be taking back my spot as ARN's premier!

Thanks,

The New KingemO93

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Yes im back KingemO93! but don't worry im not gonna start anything. But i want to say that im sorry for before and i would like only peace between NATO and GRAN. Also i would like to speak to BON. And i'll be taking back my spot as ARN's premier!

Thanks,

The New KingemO93

Who are you?

First, GRAN was nothing but awesome in their dealings with NATO throughout this so there is no peace to attain.

Second, ARN surrendered and was given white peace without having any of their nations attacked on the single condition that you leave their alliance and not return. So 'taking back' your spot as premier doesn't seem like that smart of a thing to do.

We don't carry over zi sentences to re-rolls, so we won't come after you for now. But ARN has a choice to make. Given the terms of the peace and their willingness to get you out of their alliance, I can't imagine you'll take over again or be allowed to return.

ARN members are more than welcome to visit our forum to discuss. This was a pretty annoying incident, it would be nice not to have to re-live it.

edit: :grouchy: what Lenny said.

Edited by Anu Drake