Im Back!

KingemO93

guys, seriously. He got his punishment, and now he apologized. Don't be jackasses and give him crap again. I urged him to find a new alliance and to leave ARN behind, so don't think of me as his "loyal ally" or "protector" or something like that.

I simply wanted him to give it another go.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmkay, but in the meantime could you do me a favor and... y'know... not be so $@y to assume that everyone in the Cyberverse knows who you are? I mess with small alliances and their politics quite a bit, yet I have never heard of you. From the looks of things I'll be hearing more than I'd like of you in the future.

This... this all disappoints me. I used to be able to cheer for those on the opposing side because they often had a strong and important cause as their reason to destroy their own pixels. They did it in the name of something important. Now that number of people I'm willing to cheer for on the rogue'ish side continues to fall drastically. >_> I swear you've all killed the good ones, now this is all I have left. What has it come to? =_=

I'm glad you're back, I've longed for your warm embrace ever since you departed. Now that you're back, I'm overjoyed - my heart beats so rapidly as to ensure that every inch of my body feels the anticipation and joy I do when I think of that single moment when we finally touch, our fingers intertwine and I once again gaze deeply into your eyes.

Also hello.

I'm glad you're back, I've longed for your warm embrace ever since you departed. Now that you're back, I'm overjoyed - my heart beats so rapidly as to ensure that every inch of my body feels the anticipation and joy I do when I think of that single moment when we finally touch, our fingers intertwine and I once again gaze deeply into your eyes.

Also hello.

I thought you only liked the furrys... Meh whatever :) Nice to see your expressing yourself :)

We hold absolutly no grudges against you , the past is the past and we are willing to forgive and forget.

Welcome Back :)

P.S. You should go talk to NATO before taking over ARN again, plus and Apology to them is probably in order as well , but thats just a suggestion.

Edited by outworld

Don't worry i would be taking over ARN

I'll apoligize to NATO and get the past to be put in the past.

Glad to know that GRAN is pissed.

Also im sorry to who ever i offended by my last topic..............

But if you were gonna leave would you not do the same?

And another also,

I didn't have multi nations!

My mother was playing and i wasn't gonna stop her!

But she quit.

Glad to know that GRAN is pissed.

Uhhm Were you drunk when you wrote that :blink:

We hold absolutly no grudges against you , the past is the past and we are willing to forgive and forget
Edited by outworld

We hold absolutly no grudges against you , the past is the past and we are willing to forgive and forget.

Welcome Back :)

P.S. You should go talk to NATO before taking over ARN again, plus and Apology to them is probably in order as well , but thats just a suggestion.

aparantly he is making ANOTHER alliance... CBS. Lets "stay tuned" (you got that right? All laugh at my ingeniousness!)