Announcement from the Viridian Entente

I didn't read the treaty, I was just quoting the fellow that said they had violated it. Perception is reality, right? Anywayas, I'm sure that there is a semantic argument to be made by our e-lawyers. "Semantics" is still technically a step up from, "No CB, just die."

E-lawyering is needed in this case cause they haven't violated anything. Sorry, but the wording was terrible and thus they haven't done anything wrong mate. I wish all parties the best of luck, I just find it shocking some seem to believe VE is completely idiotic for their actions.

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I should point out how badly you missed the joke, or just let you sit there feeling good about yourself while oblivious to what's going on.

I could say the same about you ;) .

1. I don't have a say. I prefer even sided conflicts.

2. We have no control over the size of the opposition or their ability to muster support.

3. We aren't the only one's allowed to start wars. If there is so much evidence of wrong doing on our part, as you claim, what's stopping you?

4. This is getting off topic.

:rolleyes:

This isn't about you doing wrong and how I feel about it. It's about you making yourself look silly. See if I do you any more favors.

Also, if you prefer even sided conflicts...why stamp out any opposition? I mean, really, do you read what you type? I know you didn't, because then you would know that "evidence" isn't needed thanks to your friends :P

Oh, and you're right. :D

Don't get me wrong, I am very happy that VE has finally seen the light and realised what a miserable excuse for a "friend" the Great Satan can be, but I will not forget that they sold us out and helped Polar's enemies in the war.

In case you forgot, we canceled our treaty with Polar specifically because you guys declared war on our protectorate without so much as a word to us.

I see nothing wrong with this. It never says NOT to announce before the 48 hours, it just says it NEEDS an announcement after the end of 48 hours.

Nothing broken here. Continue forward.

I lol'd. Well, we know what side you're on, then. I can't believe anyone would actually try and make that argument.

You mean when when Ardus blind-sided Sponge by bringing him into a channel full of "concerned citizens" like Heft from IRON and proceeded to demand Chickenzilla's expulsion because he gave people special access to the secret resignation board? I remember that. I also remember Sponge responding like a #$%^#@ off tiger backed into a corner. Gee, remembering a decidedly partisan view of history is fun and totally irrelevant!

Also interesting show VE, I give you props for stirring the pot. I'm sure you made old man Sponge proud. :P

Good times. (also relevant for showing some of the more glaring weaknesses of VE)

Don't get me wrong, I am very happy that VE has finally seen the light and realised what a miserable excuse for a "friend" the Great Satan can be, but I will not forget that they sold us out and helped Polar's enemies in the war.

your religious refferences are tiring.

grow up and stop living in black-or-white-land.

I lol'd. Well, we know what side you're on, then. I can't believe anyone would actually try and make that argument.

Good times. (also relevant for showing some of the more glaring weaknesses of VE)

I am on neither side. I am merely pointing out a fact. This is common when treaties are worded terribly.

Using terms like Great Satan largely diminishes your credibility.

I am on neither side. I am merely pointing out a fact. This is common when treaties are worded terribly.

It's perfectly clear what that statement means, and whether or not it is possible to wrangle some other meaning from imprecise wording is only relevant if only wishes to ignore the, again, perfectly clear intention of the statement.

LOL really? To refresh everyone's memory, a member of NpO posted his account logon information on the polar forums, someone from NpO who though it was wrong leaked it to Corny, ES was called into a room and was asked to remove the thread and expel the member who did it which somehow ended with Sponge threatening war on VE for spying.

Explain to me how that shows weakness in VE?

Edited by KingSrqt

LOL really? To refresh everyone's memory, a member of NpO posted his account logon information on the polar forums, someone from NpO who though it was wrong leaked it to Corny, ES was called into a room and was asked to remove the thread and expel the member who did it which somehow ended with Sponge threatening war on VE for spying.

I more meant that VE had to rely on their allies to do any of that, the same allies which this thread is about.

edit: can I not make one post without a mis-typed word?

Edited by Heft

I am still argued over? Huzah.

I more meant that VE had to rely on their allies to do any of that, the same allies which this thread is about.

edit: can I not make one post without a mis-typed word?

I am pretty sure VE's allies wanted to be there and I am also pretty sure that the meeting would have went the same regardless, it was not as if your presence scared sponge into submission after all.

But this is all might have BS that I hate arguing anyway but yes 6 months ago IRON and NPO were there for VE and 6 months before that NPO and polar were best buddies, a lot can change in that time frame.

They don't have level 9 plane badges, more than one WRC, and not enough FACs.

In other words, we have no pathetic, illogical military queries we may launch at Viridian Entente. Thus they are cleared of all possible charges. Case dismissed.

I am pretty sure VE's allies wanted to be there and I am also pretty sure that the meeting would have went the same regardless, it was not as if your presence scared sponge into submission after all.

But this is all might have BS that I hate arguing anyway but yes 6 months ago IRON and NPO were there for VE and 6 months before that NPO and polar were best buddies, a lot can change in that time frame.

I know I was all game to sit in on that. Glad I did too, ended up being hilarious. Still, I didn't exactly barge in, we were all invited. Yea, it may have been awhile ago (more than 6 months), but I don't think VE has significantly improved since then. Some may see "independence" at work here, but I see the same lack of fortitude, and an alliance that hasn't been able to stand against public opinion for at least, say, 6 months.

Not that I have any personal stake in the matter, I just feel like airing out some of my feelings. Good for the soul, and all. If VE is successful in whatever they're trying to do, then good for them, if not, then oh well.