The iPhone and CN

seixas

iPhone Useres in CN?  

305 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been really curious about this for a while now and was wondering what others thought on the subject. Basically, how many players out their use their iphone's or other cellular phones with internet access to check their CN's and conduct simply CN buisness? (IE collecting taxes, paying bills, conducting attacks, sending quick pm's, ect)

Furthermore, and this isn't part of the poll, but I was curious what the possiblity of having multi's would be when people are using their phones to register/check their CN's. I noticed that if I wanted to I could register a new nation from my phone with a different E-Mail address. My nation is 700+ days old though and I respect the CN rules of fair play, but we all know that's not how everyone feels ^_^

Oh and PS, I know there isn't the largest market for it, but someone should make a iPhone app for CN :P I'll send your nation $3 Mil every 10 days for as long as your nation exists for a good one lol :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every so often I use it. I use a touch BTW, so only WiFi use, it's pretty good. A while back in the WC there was a thread about making a CN app for the iPhone firmware, not sure where that is going.

As for multi's, it's really not worth the risk, unless you had some small nation that was worthless.

Thanks for pointing out how poor I am, jerk.

Lol, not my intention at all :) I figured obviously most people who have a nation don't have an iphone. Still they probably have A cell phone and as time goes on and more cell phones have greater internet access, it seems like it may become more likely.

Lol, not my intention at all :) I figured obviously most people who have a nation don't have an iphone. Still they probably have A cell phone and as time goes on and more cell phones have greater internet access, it seems like it may become more likely.

I know, I'm only joking. :P