Fallout Shelter System

Drai

There are arguments for and against the FSS. On one hand, you have soldiers surviving which leaves you open to further ground attacks. However, you will also probably have some surviving deployed soldiers that will get brought home after the nuclear attack which will leave you open to ground attacks anyways.

In general, this means that if you're on the winning side of a war, the FSS is useful, but if you're losing it's not so great.

Would it be worth getting the FSS?

It depends on the wonders that you already have. I think an MP would be better for you.

Yeah, I still plan on getting the Manhattan Project and Movie Industry first, just wondering for later on though.

My question is, why the Guerrilla camps? You lose over 50% of your possible income with them. Unless you are about to go to war at update, they are unnecessary. Second, with your size and strength, an MP would be a waste right now. I would go for the cheap Movie Industry, dump your camps, and load up more on your finances. No need to swap at this stage and throw money away.

My question is, why the Guerrilla camps? You lose over 50% of your possible income with them. Unless you are about to go to war at update, they are unnecessary. Second, with your size and strength, an MP would be a waste right now. I would go for the cheap Movie Industry, dump your camps, and load up more on your finances. No need to swap at this stage and throw money away.

He never collects taxes with the guerrilla camps. He keeps them around for extra defense, deletes them, collects taxes, and re-buys. The actual cost of the camps is so minuscule he doesn't even notice it. Heck with his solider count he probably saves money throughout the whole process.

Maybe if the stupid wonder made it so you were immune to ground attacks for 24 hours after a nuclear attack or something, then it might be worth buying.

24 hours is way too long in my opinion. It would be better if it just protected all your soldiers.

Edited by Drai

or 25% of the damage done to the infra/tech/land

Heh, that would be something too i guess.

Drai: If you're on when you get nuked the FSS is very good. It will save you a lot of cash.

If you're not on when you get nuked it can backfire. Basically it will save you a few ships even after all the naval attacks and maybe protect you against the first 1-2 post-nuke air attacks (if the enemies don't have FAFB it will be more than 1-2). But in the end if you're not on when nuked you'll still lose a lot - i.e. it won't save you nearly as much as it would have if you were on at the time of the nuke.

As for the soldier thing, it really depends. Even without FSS the enemy can nuke you and effectively send you a DA then redeploy and try to milk you for cash (or the other way around, that is if he hasn't already lost his deployment for the day by eating a nuke from you).

I think the big catch about FSS on this side is that it can potentially save you the deployment from the previous day which you can try to use to do some milking for cash and land with.

Alright basically the month after this one I am going to be stuck choosing between a FAC and FFS. Which one is least useless?

MP is good since you are not that far in the 5% mark...

or you can chose mining thing for future trades.

and then buy plenty of infra to get the last three eco wonders.