Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Saber

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been dealing with FS for over a year now. I still have friends in that AA. But apparently they dont want to be our friends anymore. FS, you really screwed the pooch with your freakishly lack of morals today by declaring on us. But oh well, school is in session now.

o/ TOP

\o FACE

Who's Freak Safari?

They're the alliance that recently left PC protection status I believe. I guess they thought they had enough nukes, TOP has over 3k nukes and over 100 WRC's. This won't take long.

Good luck on reaching a speedy solution.

TOP, on behalf of FACE, I would like to thank you so much for your help. You guys have been incredible protectors and good friends to us, sorry to see you guys get dragged into this over a grudge.

Paradoxia Vult!

Warmest Regards,

EmperorVIcious, Trium of FACE

P.S. Does anyone think I need to bother with an official DoW in this matter?

TOP, on behalf of FACE, I would like to thank you so much for your help. You guys have been incredible protectors and good friends to us, sorry to see you guys get dragged into this over a grudge.

Paradoxia Vult!

Warmest Regards,

EmperorVIcious, Trium of FACE

P.S. Does anyone think I need to bother with an official DoW in this matter?

No but watch out, I'm gonnna attack you so we can fight TOP

THIS BETRAYAL SHALL NOT STAND, and I call all of Feanors slots ;) (oooh that was randy)

Who's Freak Safari?

FreakSafari is an offworld-based alliance. They're small.

FS is also the Alliance that VIdiot ran for a long time before he left to found FACE. He left Baron von Awesome in charge, who was very enthusiastic at first--especially in regard to Black Team dynamics--but is now no longer with us, nor has he been for some time.

Seems so and choosing FACE as target with TOP as protector just shorten the procedure of going out.

Choosing FACE makes perfect since if you're FS and you are leaving and you want to have some fun--they're a FS spinoff of sorts.

I don't know if FS is pissed at VIdiot for leaving after all this time, or if they're leaving and want "fun", or what, but they are not the stadard Plent Bob random small alliance gone nuts. They deserve no demonization at all, the CB is solid and requires no demonization to give it legs.

They're just some people starting a war for kicks--kind of like TOP attacking NpO.

Edited by Schattenmann