Protected Nation

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as how GGA loves their medals and we have some award winning representatives with some fine commentary, I would like to offer GGA members who participated in this thread a new medal celebrating their contributions to what will go down as the greatest thread of 2009.

ggamedal.gif

Congratulations, you earned it :awesome:

Fascinating thread.

Anyway, while I am not sure that the topic of this thread ever was GGA and their internal workings, but a simple announcement of protection, seeing as how it got into that direction of GGA inner workings let me just then say in regards to that, that I really wish GGA the best in sorting their stuff.

And in regards to the topic of the thread, while the U.S. is not of a tech raiding type we shall note your protection announcement in our logs.

Also as a sidetrack, I would wish to extend my congratulations to WarriorConcept for becoming Sith Lord. Quite a feat.

Fascinating thread.

Anyway, while I am not sure that the topic of this thread ever was GGA and their internal workings, but a simple announcement of protection, seeing as how it got into that direction of GGA inner workings let me just then say in regards to that, that I really wish GGA the best in sorting their stuff.

And in regards to the topic of the thread, while the U.S. is not of a tech raiding type we shall note your protection announcement in our logs.

Also as a sidetrack, I would wish to extend my congratulations to WarriorConcept for becoming Sith Lord. Quite a feat.

Some strings were pulled to allow WC to post. Behold the power of the cupcakery.

Some strings were pulled to allow WC to post. Behold the power of the cupcakery.

So I was to quick in my congratulations? Oh well.

Indeed then the power of cupcakery is strong, to null a strong warn from a Sith Lord. It is my experience that in a Ivan lead alliance, a word of his "deputies" is law and there is no going around it. If cupcakery can overrule that then, I am impressed.

Anyway, not to go further into this sidetrack, yet again my best wishes to all sides involved.

Edited by Branimir

Fascinating thread.

I'm going to concur with my comrade and wish GGA all the best in sorting things out.

As for the thread topic, its good to see the VE showing the class I know them so well for, in taking care of those who are vulnerable. :)

Indeed then the power of cupcakery is strong, to null a strong warn from a Sith Lord. It is my experience that in a Ivan lead alliance, a word of his "deputies" is law and there is no going around it. If cupcakery can overrule that then, I am impressed.

Anyway, not to go further into this sidetrack, yet again my best wishes to all sides involved.

Cupcakery is God.

This topic is still going, eh? Seems it is being milked.

The atmosphere in this thread really is interesting. No one seems to be particularly concerned about pissing each other off. This is not the Cyber Nations I know.

Beautiful, is it not!?

VP should know better by now because nobody with any brains trusts logs posted by VP.

Because so many of our screenshots and logs have been proved fake in the past, whereas your alliance and its allies have always produced the most authentic and convincing evidence. Oh my, oh my. I realise the instinct to lash out at anyone -- especially us! -- is very strong, but given the circumstances you might consider fighting those animalistic urges and biting your tongue. I'm not sure anyone outside of One Vision trusts you more than us, and even within that bloc there might be some doubts...

Also, speaking of animalistic urges to lash out,

lol

Edited by Doitzel

Also, speaking of animalistic urges to lash out,

Yes, my best wishes to all sides involved is really animalistic lashing out. I am a savage, what can I say really,... joining in on a 70 pages long bashing thread of an alliance (which isn't even the topic matter) with such wishes is really below standard. I am going to reflect on that.

Anyway, you continue with your fun do not mind my savage nature.

Yes, it's off-topic, WC.

However, I believe that an anticipatory defence against a manifest, proved, inevitable and imminent threat is ammissible as a reason to enact a "simple" MDP. (In general, one doesn't need to be already bleeding to defend against an attack: the threat is an acceptable reason to act.)

I wouldn't further hijack the discussion, anyway: if you're interested in this please send me a PM (or start another thread, and link it to me).

Actually I wouldn't even say it was a threat against the NPO. The attack from BLEU was coming and that is pretty much undeniable. In which case it would be pretty dumb to let an ally get hit first.

Yes, it's off-topic, WC.

However, I believe that an anticipatory defence against a manifest, proved, inevitable and imminent threat is ammissible as a reason to enact a "simple" MDP. (In general, one doesn't need to be already bleeding to defend against an attack: the threat is an acceptable reason to act.)

All I will say on that subject is that you, and the others that did this, have set a very fun precedent.

VP should know better by now because nobody with any brains trusts logs posted by VP.

Heck nobody with half a brain trusts any IRC log.

This thread is the thread that just keeps on giving.

I wish my alliance gave out sweet medals like that.

Go to GGA. Hell, you could probably even get a medal for picking your nose.

Seeing as how GGA loves their medals and we have some award winning representatives with some fine commentary, I would like to offer GGA members who participated in this thread a new medal celebrating their contributions to what will go down as the greatest thread of 2009.

ggamedal.gif

Congratulations, you earned it :awesome:

Absolutely hilarious.

Edited by Jphillips412

VE: Hai guys we are protecting this dude.

Us: Oh cool.

GGA: WTF STFU ALL OF U I HAET U GAWD WE R PUPPETS

Us: Lolwut

Vox: lolNice

GGA: UH... we didnt just say that.

Vox: lolScreens.

Us: lol

GGA: lol...wait.

Us: Oh Gawd lol.

MK: lol

Revanche: lol

TOP: ^Wtf

Us: LOL

ES: Lol.

GGA: Shut up guys

Valhalla: Yeah, shut up guiz

Us: No.

Valhalla: No u

Us: No u

GGA: No us, u, wut?

Us: lol.

Valhalla: YEAH TAKE THAT.

Us: wtf is this thread even about

Degenerate: WELL LET ME REMIND YOU WHAT ITS ABOUT GOOD SIRS

Us: Oh thanks... lol.

Moo: Not puppets.

Vox: Yeah they are.

Moo: Ohhhhhh !@#$

Us: lol

Everyone: Rawr

Magicpirate: Nonsense, Nonsense, Nonsense.

WC: lolusuk mang.

Doitzel: Why I do declare he does indeed sucketh!

Magicpirate: No u

Us: No u

Repeat last two steps.

Did I miss any part of this thread?

I bout spit out my beer n fell outta my chair when i read that........Yes that sums it up