TWiP Presents: This Week in Everywhere

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have looked bad after I promised Rishnokof that we're not spying on RoK. Plus ripping on Hal is soooooo 2008 Tela

Well so much for wasting a whole day in Admin CP searching IPs.....thanks for telling me rish :P

Guys, its week 5,6,7? Don't you get it yet? It's entertainment...keep freaking out though, the extra hits just help with Schatt's job security. :P

Hi Mum, I'm in TWIP!! :D

I was seriously starting to think you had a crush on Floyd with your incessant quoting from him, but now I see which Hitchhiker you must really love. Although it's Working_Class_Ruler, not WorkingClassRuler, FYI. Or just WCR. Or "you there, how'd you like your eggs in the morning?"...

I guess not much is happening in the world this week. The only good thing about this thread is the people over-zealously 'defending' themselves.

Your lack of Pacificontinuum intel is becoming suspicious though :P

There really isn't much happening at all to report on (well, there is, but it's more fodder for The Tattler and I'm taking the week off in honor of the anniversary of the start of the last Great War).

Our "lack" of Pacificontinuumandotherretards intel is designed to give Slayer99 a stroke, judging by the what he posted here I'd say we're close to success.

I guess not much is happening in the world this week. The only good thing about this thread is the people over-zealously 'defending' themselves.

Your lack of Pacificontinuum intel is becoming suspicious though :P

I swear to god Bob... don't make me...

Very nice. Always fun to see what is going on around the world. Just...don't spy on me.

*mattski133 enters ethical quandry.

EDIT:

Interesting lack of screenshots from Pacifica, but a fun read nonetheless.

I believe he mentioned something about fake info being passed around to discover the leak(s). Vox doesn't seem stupid enough to post them and reveal this high ranking person, whoever they are, for nothing.

Edited by mattski133