TWiP Presents: This Week in Everywhere

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scraping the bottom of the jar for interesting news this go around? Try fabricating something that actually catches the eye next time.

boring.

you disappointed me Schatt.

I'll refer you to what I told Mudbug in last week's TWiP:

You should probably do yourself a favour and not read the next one. Either that, or keep your response here bookmarked so you can quickly cut/paste.

Seriously though guys, we're on... what... the 4th or 5th TWiP now?If you didn't like the last few, you're probably not going to like the current or the upcoming issues, however many there are. I'm not saying this to trick anyone. You seriously won't like it. Call me psychic, call me a witch, but I can tell the future.

Scraping the bottom of the jar for interesting news this go around? Try fabricating something that actually catches the eye next time.

boring.

you disappointed me Schatt.

• TWiP is constrained in content by some factors:
  • One is things that happened in the last 7 or so days.
  • Another is a commitment to genuine items only.

Given Slayer99's line in the sand last week, it was very tempting to "fabricate something that catches the eye" mark it as a fake then watch everyone fall all over themselves, but we are committed to the most stringent adherence to non-fabrication.

So, some weeks, you're just gonna have to suffer with everyone else.

Edited by Schattenmann

:blink:

you mustn't pay much attention to your own work if you seriously think TWiP only covers things that have happened in the last 7 or so days.

Given Slayer99's line in the sand last week, it was very tempting to "fabricate something that catches the eye" mark it as a fake then watch everyone fall all over themselves, but we are committed to the most stringent adherence to non-fabrication.

So, some weeks, you're just gonna have to suffer with everyone else.

Slayer v FARK happened in the last 7 days?

lowutno

Slayer v FARK happened in the last 7 days?

lowutno

Slayer was attacked by a former fark member (and current rogue) 6 days ago.

3/11/2009 12:09:19 AM

"going out... old times"

[Team: Aqua]

lostindenver

Ruler: lostindenver

pretty pink unicorns

[Team: White]

Slaytanic Wehrmacht

Ruler: slayer99

The Phoenix Federation

Currently Fighting

I believe that is what he is referring to.

Edited by treygreen13

Slayer was attacked by a former fark member (and current rogue) 6 days ago.

3/11/2009 12:09:19 AM

"going out... old times"

[Team: Aqua]

lostindenver

Ruler: lostindenver

pretty pink unicorns

[Team: White]

Slaytanic Wehrmacht

Ruler: slayer99

The Phoenix Federation

Currently Fighting

I believe that is what he is referring to.

Yeah i was being facetious - hold on a sec, that war is sekret info, how did you know about it...?

Yeah i was being facetious - hold on a sec, that war is sekret info, how did you know about it...?

My secret vox spy on the list of wars across the globe.

:awesome:

I figured you had just misjudged the length of time since Lostindenver's declaration. To be fair, it was close to 7 days ago.

Letter to the editor:

Dear sir,

I respectfully ask that you stop trying to portray the Grämlins as the next anti-NPO crusaders just to give the desperate and lost masses of Vox the hope that someone more capable will do your dirty work for you. We have no such intention and attempts at spreading false hope will only result in frustration and disillusionment.

On another note I have to admit that I find your cut and (forcefully) paste jobs very well written and entertaining.

Best Regards,

King Chill I

Praetor of the Grämlins

Edited by Chill

Letter to the editor:

Dear sir,

I respectfully ask that you stop trying to portray the Grämlins as the next anti-NPO crusaders just to give the desperate and lost masses of Vox the hope that someone more capable will do your dirty work for you. We have no such intention and attempts at spreading false hope will only result in frustration and disillusionment.

On another note I have to admit that I find your cut and (forcefully) paste jobs very well written and entertaining.

Best Regards,

King Chill I

Praetor of the Grämlins

Oh come on, read the context:

That's right. These dogs are now taking a cue from global anti-NPO heroes Gremlins and beginning to form their own "Codex" with the clearest of intents--Destroying NPO.

Do you really think that's serious?

Letter to the editor:

Dear sir,

Best Regards,

King Chill I

Praetor of the Grämlins

I, Ejayrazz, respectfully ask my Praetor to realize SOMEONE GAVE US A MEDAL DUDE. SSH!

Oh come on, read the context:

Do you really think that's serious?

I seriously doubt Chill meant just this thread. Come on, head out of the coffee mug now, come along.

Nice edition Schatt :P

Edited by DJPenguin

Very nice. Always fun to see what is going on around the world. Just...don't spy on me.

*mattski133 enters ethical quandry.

EDIT:

I believe he mentioned something about fake info being passed around to discover the leak(s). Vox doesn't seem stupid enough to post them and reveal this high ranking person, whoever they are, for nothing.

They don't eh?

Too bad they weren't that smart a week ago.

They don't eh?

Too bad they weren't that smart a week ago.

We're quite a bit smarter than you give us credit for. We're smart enough to be one of the smallest alliances (in overt numbers) yet be able to stand this entire group hug session on its ear once or twice a week. We're calling the tune you all dance to in case you didn't realize it. To what end? Stay tuned for the next episode, perhaps more will be revealed.