TWiP Presents: This Week in Everywhere

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow if you think Branimir is witter than Shattenmann..you need to pick up your computer and throw it on the ground and delete your nation just to save yourself some embarrassment.

Look who posted that.

His post is mere confirmation that Shantamantan is, in fact, more witty than Branimir.

OOC: Although Branimir is a lot of fun to argue with

With my undying love,

Schattenhamster, this is much better prose than even the last well written episode. To find that you've grabbed someone off of the all-members section of the TPF forums is a little disapointing. I thought we'd agreed that you'd get something from the most secret part of our forums, the one where TheBigBad plots his takeover.

Also, I have a fair idea who leaked that screenshot and they'll be severely reprimanded for providing such a crap screenshot. I apologise to TWiP for the lacklustre content. But, at least it wasn't "zomg NPO tech dealing!!!11!" stories again, right?

Uhtred's got some splain'n to do...

:blink:

you mustn't pay much attention to your own work if you seriously think TWiP only covers things that have happened in the last 7 or so days.

I assume you're talking about This Week in PacifiContinuum. YOU GOT ME!! One other odd-format episode contained info greater than one week old. Oh, !@#$, shut down the studio. Yes, as I said, TWiP is constrained to the last 7 days "or so"--sometimes something juicy will come along outside the range, then I do something odd format.

Heads up all you gotcha!-men next week is going to be another odd format episode. So grab your blanky and hold on tight so your world doesn't get turned upside down.

It was so secret, it was in our General Members forum.

OHHHHH LAWD!!! The one where the government eventaully has to communicate imporant things to the membership?! CRAP! We meant to get a spy in the Specific Members forum where the government doesn't communicate with the members, that way we would never be bothered with intel-gathering!

This puts us back 7 months!

I seriously doubt Chill meant just this thread. Come on, head out of the coffee mug now, come along.

Nice edition Schatt :P

I'm going to have to start reserving the second post in every episode to break down all the satirical devices.

I called Gremlins the anti-NPO heroes because that's what Reyne Mordigan and others acuse Gremlins of being on the Continuum and Citadel forums.

I guess Chill was never masked at Continuum, so he'll have to ask Bob about it, and I'll trust him to do some archive-digging at Citadel.

With my undying love,

Schattenhamster, this is much better prose than even the last well written episode.

It seems the less I have to work with the more that is true. I'm glad you say so, though.

To find that you've grabbed someone off of the all-members section of the TPF forums is a little disapointing. I thought we'd agreed that you'd get something from the most secret part of our forums, the one where TheBigBad plots his takeover.

Sneaky, sneaky, OBM. Posting the best stuff spoils the plotting.

OHHHHH LAWD!!! The one where the government eventaully has to communicate imporant things to the membership?! CRAP! We meant to get a spy in the Specific Members forum where the government doesn't communicate with the members, that way we would never be bothered with intel-gathering!

Actually, as your spy should know, the General Members is "For Phoenix Members Fun Chat." That's not where all the important info goes. You're thinking of the Announcements Forum. That's where the gov communicates to the alliance.

Edit: speeling is gud

Edited by Felix von Agnu

I assume you're talking about This Week in PacifiContinuum. YOU GOT ME!! One other odd-format episode contained info greater than one week old. Oh, !@#$, shut down the studio. Yes, as I said, TWiP is constrained to the last 7 days "or so"--sometimes something juicy will come along outside the range, then I do something odd format.

Heads up all you gotcha!-men next week is going to be another odd format episode. So grab your blanky and hold on tight so your world doesn't get turned upside down.

Actually a few of them have contained some info greater than 7 days old. I'd agree that 'This Week in PacifiContinuum' is probably best example though.

I'm not complaining, I've enjoyed many of your issues. What I am doing is pointing out the futility of you claiming that the reason for the poor content this week was due to time constraints. Those time constraints have not stopped you from posting interesting stories in the past.

As you said, you'll only go outside the range if "something juicy" comes along. Surely your spy in Q sanctum has access to a huge amount of juicy info, all of which will have much more interest value than STA's trade circles. I know you're not posting anything new from Q forums, but why not the old stuff? Hell, you guys are supposed to have spies everywhere. Have your spies really discovered nothing 'juicy' to enlighten us with?

I called Gremlins the anti-NPO heroes because that's what Reyne Mordigan and others accuse Gremlins of being on the Continuum and Citadel forums.

I guess Chill was never masked at Continuum, so he'll have to ask Bob about it, and I'll trust him to do some archive-digging at Citadel.

As long as we get a medal out of it it's not so bad. Really, we're perfectly content to mark off our own little corner and watch the world go by, if that's what defines an anti-Pacifican hero then so be it. Not wishing to be one with the hegemony does not place you in active opposition to it and the naysayers can think what they will. If there is one thing that defines the Grämlins, we're not a pawn, either of the powers that be or those looking for a white knight to lead their cause.

grenpo.png

Wow an ex-farker went rogue on Slayer...i would go rogue on Slayer he looks hawt in the new dress i got him. I give you some credit, you' re trying your best to come up with a good episode or whatever you might call it. This week just wasn't as informative as the prior weeks. Next time you should look in the announcements thread of our forums, im sure there will be something in there you can use.

Good Luck with this.

Much Love,

Slevin

Edited by Slevin

Man, stuff like this makes me wish I had my alliance. I would openly challenge Shatts to obtain sensitive information. >_> Seeing as all forums would be open for viewing by the unregistered public except for government-only access, any spying would immediately reduce the list of suspects to 12 people. And as the Great Lord, I would have the power to expel every last one of them simultaneously. =D

This week in Pacifica, the sidewalks of Francograd's diplomatic quarter were choked by sleeve-tatooed, black-dye-jobbed scenester bike couriers who were busy delivering invitations for a royal celebration:
The issue has a critical lack of Branimir in it,...shame really.

You need more Branimir, cant go wrong with Branimir :awesome:

Look closer, friend.