Next Great War

Jason Salovsky

Next Great War  

847 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another poll on this. Normally I enjoy them and stick up for the opening poster, but this is just one too many.

Anyways, I voted for the summer option even though judging by what people have said, April appears to be the timeframe.

1) It wont be a Great War, LUE/NAAC/GATO/CDS are all dead(yes GATO is still alive but on life support with NPO in control of the plug)

2) should be by the end of April, but certainly before the end of the summer.

2) should be by the end of April, but certainly before the end of the summer.

Sorry Mogar but end of April isn't good for my schedule. Maybe late May to early June? I'd have to check my schedule and what not :P

Most alliances don't have the balls to go to war. The sides are too even right now, no one wants to risk the chance of losing and facing terms more harsh than MK/NpO recieved.

I agree with this guy.

And frankly, this is what makes the game boring. I remember WotC, and what a fabulous time we all had - winning or losing. Everytime you see a possibility of this Great War happening it just slips back.

I voted summer, but really that's just wishful thinking.

I could give a crap about terms because if war ever comes again I won't be accepting them personally. I'm in it to fight and die.

However, I'm bored to death and think it may never happen, really. Not on a large scale, just one stupid curbstomp after another. Nothing good will happen. People are so precious about their zeroes and ones, no one wants to take a chance, and so we all sit and look for intrigue or something to snipe about. Meh.

I could give a crap about terms because if war ever comes again I won't be accepting them personally. I'm in it to fight and die.

However, I'm bored to death and think it may never happen, really. Not on a large scale, just one stupid curbstomp after another. Nothing good will happen. People are so precious about their zeroes and ones, no one wants to take a chance, and so we all sit and look for intrigue or something to snipe about. Meh.

The next great war is going to happen the day all people finally feel that way and decide one is never going to happen again. That's what happened with the last one. People where leaving because they where board and everyone lost hope of anything fun happening again, and literally that month CN split in two and war broke out faster then people could scream lines are being drawn.

I think this is pretty funny given what alliance you chose to join.

Want to fight and die? Come fight for us and stand for something. Or, stay where you are and stand for something completely different. You know I've always thought you were one of the good ones Yavanna, but you can't complain about the status quo with any sort of credibility when you're providing your tacit support to it through your alliance membership.

I think this is pretty funny given what alliance you chose to join.

Want to fight and die? Come fight for us and stand for something. Or, stay where you are and stand for something completely different. You know I've always thought you were one of the good ones Yavanna, but you can't complain about the status quo with any sort of credibility when you're providing your tacit support to it through your alliance membership.

Commodity and apathy dictates what happens in CN nowadays really. Either for fear of losing pixels or a supposed fear of losing contact with a community you're part of people just label working and fighting for an ideal/goal as something idealistic while they sit back in their chairs and relax and maybe once in a while complain about how nothing's happening.

People are so precious about their zeroes and ones, no one wants to take a chance, and so we all sit and look for intrigue or something to snipe about. Meh.

Is it that people are concerned about the precious zeroes and ones, or is it that the winners are being more and more of a bunch of vindictive jerks after the wars are over?

I have an idea, after the next war (be it a curbstomp or something more even), let the loser off. You'll see more wars, and that seems to be what people want.