Announcement from the Blackstone Collusion

I doubt that is MegaAros, considering if it really was someone in Vox, they wouldn't have got caught, we are better than that.

Addtionally, we honor the blanket treaty that we signed with Vox. Vox is already privy to our deepest and darkest workings... so it would make no sense for Vox to "spy" on us. The MegaAros that we banned should have known this.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would feel very safe if I was a member of an Alliance that doesn't exist and ONLY recruits people who can't be trusted.

BTW... ALL your members are spies... :lol:

I'm sure you would. As for us, that list in the OP does not account for our entire membership. And of course, we have members that can be trusted, hence the discovery that we made, and the subsequent OP.

So, we have leaked info that pertained to you, one of your ex-members being some of the first to receive the information, and of course, the link to an image entitled "upnintel", as well as one of our own spais that provided us with this info, that he received from your organization. I'd say that's credible.

*sigh*

Whatever makes you happy, I suppose... even if it's an argument compiled with the logic and finesse of a drowning chimpanzee throwing darts at a board.

*sigh*

Whatever makes you happy, I suppose... even if it's an argument compiled with the logic and finesse of a drowning chimpanzee throwing darts at a board.

You know, we have no problem admitting what we do. You have just been 1-upped by BC in that respect. The logic is solid. Your understanding of it is like a drowning chimpanzee throwing darts at a board. NPO has rolled alliances for less. They have sent spies to BC as well. So all you've done here is deny what UPN has done, insult BC, and insult NPO, all in one smooth stroll.

Please, continue.

We're not a wounded party. We just strengthened. Didn't you notice? Every house has its rules. Our house is no different. When you break them, you ruin it for everyone. When you follow them, you bear the fruits of your work. I'm sure USN understands this.... but then again, perhaps not.

So your saying that it's ok for you to come in to our house and break our rules but we can't recipercate.

*cora adds to invisable not book*

So your saying that it's ok for you to come in to our house and break our rules but we can't recipercate.

*cora adds to invisable not book*

No, I'm saying that if we're going to help you, then you're going to help us. Nothing is free here. Oh, and it appears that UPN has NOT removed that shot:

(Image removed)

PHAIL.

Edited by Kefka
Inappropriate image removed. -Kefka

I am confused and I actually don't want to know, but I thank TBB and zzzptm for the couple of good laughs.

(From a certain point of view it's anyway quite scary to be amused by something I couldn't explain to save my life...)

If I can humbly ask to BC to please try be a bit more clear in their next, er, announcement? :ehm:

No, I'm saying that if we're going to help you, then you're going to help us. Nothing is free here. Oh, and it appears that UPN has NOT removed that shot:

(Image removed)

PHAIL.

Sorry i think i missed the part when any1 asked u to spy on them. No1 wants your help so therefore y should should they follow your rules?

You know, we have no problem admitting what we do. You have just been 1-upped by BC in that respect. The logic is solid. Your understanding of it is like a drowning chimpanzee throwing darts at a board. NPO has rolled alliances for less. They have sent spies to BC as well. So all you've done here is deny what UPN has done, insult BC, and insult NPO, all in one smooth stroll.

Please, continue.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannd here comes the blind NPO hate. I do fail to see how his comment in anyway insulted or even mentioned NPO.

-- PS one of the "spies" you guys found already confessed he was working for you and ended up in vox. You should probably inform your spies they are really counter spies before booting them :D

As much as I enjoyed my 15 minutes of fame, I might as well come clean and extend it. Also, I decided to give Electron Sponge something to go ZOMG about.

I am on the list of spies (Mcalister) and I'm the one mhawk mentions above, but I was making sure you banned me from BC and I decided to take a pretty screenshot before doing so. I had promised several individuals(you know who you are) that I would get myself banned so I couldn't go back or be even tempted. I kept my promise, sure it took a few weeks or months, but I kept my promise in the end. Sure, I had to tell a few white lies to keep my cover, as OPSEC with some govts isn't the best and didn't want to blow my cover (sorry bout' that, you know who you are). However, I decided to get juicy screenshot before I left to spread it to my former alliance (I am an ex-govt official) and good friends, knowing it would get to their allies. I joined Vox also to steal information, planned to earn trust and make myself likable, then infiltrate the Senate and see if I could juicy bits. Vox wasn't useful in any way, shape or form. It just didn't work out very well and thus, I began negotiations to get me off ZI lists and such.

You sir, are wrong, this was just one individual, acting alone and alone only -- not an alliance. My spying and government days are long since over and I've moved on to better things. I'm retired from all that jazz. I'm no master spy, since I like to brag and can't keep secrets to myself. Fighting the powers that be is just a waste of my time. I've already paid most of my debts for my actions in regards to BC and Vox. All that's left is to pay reps to TPF. I decided to adopt a policy of honesty when I joined my latest alliance and now I've let it all out.

Thanks for giving exactly what I want and more. From a clean conscious, to a ban on BC, to fulfilling promises... wow, the list goes on.

It takes a big man to admit to something like this, but its all for the best.

Thanks, really.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannd here comes the blind NPO hate. I do fail to see how his comment in anyway insulted or even mentioned NPO.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1328898

For starters, this comment was not directed toward you. The person that it was directed to had this to say:

To tell us how spectacular their non-existent spy network is at rooting out spies based on a complicated mathematical formula of posts divided by days registered and a screenshot concerning UPN that happened to be leaked by someone who may or may not have been a member of their non-existent spy org.......

:psyduck: Yeah. I give up trying to figure it out.

Edit: Also, the arrogance of assuming that someone would actually care enough about Blackstone to bother spying on you is laughable in itself.

TPF must not require any real tests of competency to be a member there.

As much as I enjoyed my 15 minutes of fame, I might as well come clean and extend it. Also, I decided to give Electron Sponge something to go ZOMG about.

I am on the list of spies (Mcalister) and I'm the one mhawk mentions above, but I was making sure you banned me from BC and I decided to take a pretty screenshot before doing so. I had promised several individuals(you know who you are) that I would get myself banned so I couldn't go back or be even tempted. I kept my promise, sure it took a few weeks or months, but I kept my promise in the end. Sure, I had to tell a few white lies to keep my cover, as OPSEC with some govts isn't the best and didn't want to blow my cover (sorry bout' that, you know who you are). However, I decided to get juicy screenshot before I left to spread it to my former alliance (I am an ex-govt official) and good friends, knowing it would get to their allies. I joined Vox also to steal information, planned to earn trust and make myself likable, then infiltrate the Senate and see if I could juicy bits. Vox wasn't useful in any way, shape or form. It just didn't work out very well and thus, I began negotiations to get me off ZI lists and such.

You sir, are wrong, this was just one individual, acting alone and alone only -- not an alliance. My spying and government days are long since over and I've moved on to better things. I'm retired from all that jazz. I'm no master spy, since I like to brag and can't keep secrets to myself. Fighting the powers that be is just a waste of my time. I've already paid most of my debts for my actions in regards to BC and Vox. All that's left is to pay reps to TPF. I decided to adopt a policy of honesty when I joined my latest alliance and now I've let it all out.

Thanks for giving exactly what I want and more. From a clean conscious, to a ban on BC, to fulfilling promises... wow, the list goes on.

It takes a big man to admit to something like this, but its all for the best.

Thanks, really.

Thank you. UPN sure could follow your example. Almost every alliance in this game spies on others. We actually admit it. It would seem natural that those who don't admit it would only find a certain thing like "integrity" to be a foreign idea.

Job well done.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1328898

For starters, this comment was not directed toward you. The person that it was directed to had this to say:

TPF must not require any real tests of competency to be a member there.

I think it's Blackstone that requires no competency, because he clearly as you obviously cannot tell knew who the comment was directed at.

3724.jpg

So someone took an ultra secret screenshot and posted it somewhere with the title upnintel? And that means that UPN was behind spying on you and that the information being provided in that thread is grounded in reality? It reads more like a 15 year old gossip queen's view of their alliance than anything that would be considered reality. Who made the post? Where is anything that might be earth shattering within that post? And how in the hell can you sit there and complain about someone taking screenies of your forum when you do what you do?

All of those questions are rhetorical. You've failed, and we had such high hopes for you after your videos too.

You've got that right. I was the master spy. :( Some days I almost miss it.

No, you weren't, and you still aren't.

I joined Vox also to steal information, planned to earn trust and make myself likable, then infiltrate the Senate and see if I could juicy bits. Vox wasn't useful in any way, shape or form.

Wow, did you waste your time.

3724.jpg

So someone took an ultra secret screenshot and posted it somewhere with the title upnintel? And that means that UPN was behind spying on you and that the information being provided in that thread is grounded in reality? It reads more like a 15 year old gossip queen's view of their alliance than anything that would be considered reality. Who made the post? Where is anything that might be earth shattering within that post? And how in the hell can you sit there and complain about someone taking screenies of your forum when you do what you do?

All of those questions are rhetorical. You've failed, and we had such high hopes for you after your videos too.

No you didn't. You're allies with NPO. You're not kidding anyone. We're not complaining either - we're celebrating. And as I've said before, if you want intel from us, you're going to have to get in the kitchen and help us make this cake. If you don't, then you're out.

The content of the shot is irrelevant to the OP as well. Of course, if I had sent a spy that had been caught, I'd be upset too. It's okay, you guys can always send more.

Edited by Windsor

No you didn't. You're allies with NPO. You're not kidding anyone. We're not complaining either - we're celebrating. And as I've said before, if you want intel from us, you're going to have to get in the kitchen and help us make this cake. If you don't, then you're out.

The content of the shot is irrelevant to the OP as well. Of course, if I had sent a spy that had been caught, I'd be upset too. It's okay, you guys can always send more.

Your assumptions about what hopes I and friends hold are off base. Although Vox has been a problem, at least they've been a highly entertaining problem. This is just annoying and an attempt to besmirch a good alliance with questionable intel. You've made yourself a target of anyone that has been interested in seeing what you come up with, of course people are going to register there under false names or otherwise.

Posting the names of people that have registered and lurked on your forums does not hurt anyone. You're not a real alliance, and I'd be willing to wager that each if not all of the names mentioned did what they did with the approval or on orders from their alliances. To feed you crap, to see if there's any real fire under all your smoke, and to generally try to withdraw some lols out of this existence.

Your assumptions about what hopes I and friends hold are off base. Although Vox has been a problem, at least they've been a highly entertaining problem. This is just annoying and an attempt to besmirch a good alliance with questionable intel. You've made yourself a target of anyone that has been interested in seeing what you come up with, of course people are going to register there under false names or otherwise.

Posting the names of people that have registered and lurked on your forums does not hurt anyone. You're not a real alliance, and I'd be willing to wager that each if not all of the names mentioned did what they did with the approval or on orders from their alliances. To feed you crap, to see if there's any real fire under all your smoke, and to generally try to withdraw some lols out of this existence.

Interesting concept. As you can see, there's definitely fire under the smoke, hence the OP. And granted, while we aren't as entertaining as Vox, neither are you. As far as what the motives were of the names on the list - I'd wager that you are correct - they are, after all, on the list. I'm glad you were able to figure this out all on your own.