Announcement from the Blackstone Collusion

This should be emblazoned in the logo of every other alliance out there, no one brings the sexy like we bring the sexy.

I think they should just put it on the CN front page. It would be so much easier instead of getting a bunch of photoshop experts to work with people's flags.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so... you have an alliance of spies... and other people sent spies to spy on your spies, but then other spies found a screenshot taken by an (allegedly) UPN spy of your forums, so you're kicking out other spies, but you're still letting some spies hang around when you know they're spying on you?

WHAT THE HELL MAN

I'm with this man. :huh:

Gatherum stared for a minute, and then laughed for a good minute before dying it down.

Perhaps I misunderstood the stated purpose of the Blackstone Collusion. I could swear it was a gathering of people who, indeed, already are in alliances come to share and receive intelligence. Granted, I will admit, as Ingstorm, I shared much less than I received. However, it may or may not please you to know that, Vox Populi is currently partaking in one of the ideas suggested within the Blackstone forums that I, along with most others, saw as a miraculous idea. For now, we have dubbed it either Operation: Uproot, or Operation: APAIS (SPAAI, to the dyslexic). Not sure which yet, suffice to say that the operation itself has procured some very positive results thus far.

So, despite this announcement, I give my heartfelt thanks to the Blackstone Collusion and wish them the best in whatever future operations that they conjure.

Gatherum bowed low and respectfully.

EDIT: (Honestly, though, I, too, have to lol at MegaAros being on that list. XD)

Edited by Gatherum

Ugh... was any of this really necessary? If you can't take the heat, get the Hell out of the kitchen. Someone spied on you... boo hoo... what did you expect when you come out in the open and declare that you were going to liberate us all from the ebil NPOs! It's old news, and quite frankly it's getting quite old.

And for that matter... your alliance doesn't even actually exist according to your previous announcements, so in all due respect UPN couldn't have spied on something that doesn't exist.

Ugh... was any of this really necessary? If you can't take the heat, get the Hell out of the kitchen. Someone spied on you... boo hoo... what did you expect when you come out in the open and declare that you were going to liberate us all from the ebil NPOs! It's old news, and quite frankly it's getting quite old.

And for that matter... your alliance doesn't even actually exist according to your previous announcements, so in all due respect UPN couldn't have spied on something that doesn't exist.

We can take the heat. That's what this whole OP was about. Where have you been?

So many times I see this in other topics: "What's the point of this topic?", "I don't see the point of this topic", etc... As much as I'd like to be able to read for you, I can't. That's something that you're just going to have to do yourself. So, I'll ask my own question, "What's the point in replying to something that you haven't read"?

Yes, clearly I can't read. Don't think about the fact that you posted a list of random people's names, many of which are probably just aliases anyway, and you "assume", and that's the best word I can come up with for this situation, that every single one of them is a spy because they never post. Seriously? And when I asked what the point of the topic was, that wasn't saying that I didn't read your original posts, it was saying that this thread is completely pointless/wrong/a joke/pathetic, etc. When you do something that actually impresses someone, me especially, I'll show you a bit of respect for you and yours. Until then, please stop wasting the poor admin's server space by posting these unneeded and unwanted announcements.

How can you trust a member, when there cannot be consequences for their actions?

If there is one thought that has been recurring throughout this entire debacle, and I do mean entire, it is this.

As you can see by the OP, there are consequences: dismissal. Anyone else would sentence them to ZI or PZI. We are designed to be above that.

Yes, clearly I can't read. Don't think about the fact that you posted a list of random people's names, many of which are probably just aliases anyway, and you "assume", and that's the best word I can come up with for this situation, that every single one of them is a spy because they never post. Seriously? And when I asked what the point of the topic was, that wasn't saying that I didn't read your original posts, it was saying that this thread is completely pointless/wrong/a joke/pathetic, etc. When you do something that actually impresses someone, me especially, I'll show you a bit of respect for you and yours. Until then, please stop wasting the poor admin's server space by posting these unneeded and unwanted announcements.

I'll expect to see such a response in the next topic that someone posts about catching spais. I'm willing to wager that you've replied to such topics, with a very different response.

If there is one thought that has been recurring throughout this entire debacle, and I do mean entire, it is this.

As you can see by the OP, there are consequences: dismissal. Anyone else would sentence them to ZI or PZI. We are designed to be above that.

What this is literally translated to, from bulls**t to English, is that ZI'ing any of their members would involve revealing who they are, and they obviously can't do that, because then their entire organization would be beaten to death with sticks. Dull sticks at that. :lol:

I'll expect to see such a response in the next topic that someone posts about catching spais. I'm willing to wager that you've replied to such topics, with a very different response.

My responses to posts about accusations depend on 1) how much truth is actually in the topic to begin with, 2) if the person actually cared enough to do REAL research into the matter, and 3) if the alliance that posted about spies was actually one that people cared about, and if those spies actually caused anything to really happen. Btw, in case this isn't clear enough already, just because you point to someone and scream "SPAI!" does not actually make them a spy. Logic is such a funny thing, isn't it?

My responses to posts about accusations depend on 1) how much truth is actually in the topic to begin with, 2) if the person actually cared enough to do REAL research into the matter, and 3) if the alliance that posted about spies was actually one that people cared about, and if those spies actually caused anything to really happen. Btw, in case this isn't clear enough already, just because you point to someone and scream "SPAI!" does not actually make them a spy. Logic is such a funny thing, isn't it?

It sure is. And while I'm sure you'd love to be privy to additional information about our investigation..... you aren't. So when NPO posts some rinky-dink logs and makes a DoW, please keep that in mind.

It sure is. And while I'm sure you'd love to be privy to additional information about our investigation..... you aren't. So when NPO posts some rinky-dink logs and makes a DoW, please keep that in mind.

It's amazing how fast you can find a way to bash NPO in a conversation. It's rare that somebody has that kind of ability to put propaganda into everything they say. Most people have to think of a way first......

You say you cant take the heat, yet when these screen shots appeared... what did you think happens when you allow spies into your alliance? Seriously? <_<

Um. I dunno. Looks to me like they get caught and dismissed? You think? I don't mind them, really, as long as what they get, they keep private.

It's amazing how fast you can find a way to bash NPO in a conversation. It's rare that somebody has that kind of ability to put propaganda into everything they say. Most people have to think of a way first......

No. What I've done here is demonstrate to you the logic that you are using, and the logic that I am using. While you will support NPO's most recent DoW when it posts just a few logs, you refuse to support our topic when much more information is provided than a few logs. So, until you can get your own logic straightened out, and develop some clear strategy to communicate your thoughts, then you aren't communicating at all.

No. What I've done here is demonstrate to you the logic that you are using, and the logic that I am using. While you will support NPO's most recent DoW when it posts just a few logs, you refuse to support our topic when much more information is provided than a few logs. So, until you can get your own logic straightened out, and develop some clear strategy to communicate your thoughts, then you aren't communicating at all.

When exactly did I declare my support for NPO's DoW against Jarheads? And I really don't care about them posting logs that may or may not be true. I was in SOLID, an ally of NpO, when the Ordinance of the Orders was cancelled. I'm used to seeing BS logs, coming from lots of different sources. And even if those logs are total crap, they're still more evidence than someone screaming "SPAIS!" and hoping everybody is really gullible enough to believe it. God, the irony in that statement is so incredibly amazing, it literally can't be laughed at.