This Week in Pacifica

They spin round and round :awesome:

Anyway, as said, I am just raising a simple question openly stating that the answer you are implying to it is very conceivable. I did not claim the source is not there, I just said that it is possible that its not still there, speculating om the silence of anything new from vox about the "volatile" tC leadership.

I think it's likely that things have been quiet on that front because nothing particularly interesting has happened. As people have mentioned before, if the source was identified, we'd know about it - Hard to miss a Continuum leader getting ZI'd.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in the current case, the person providing screenshots has been found and removed from the ranks of the Order.

In case of the tC, the screenshots provided in the last edition were quite old. So old that its not even far fetched to say, its very questionable the source still has that access. Maybe something more up to date would still prove that vox has the access you think it has.

Actually, they weren't all that old. I don't think as apart of their intelligence gathering program and their campaign of disseminating said intelligence it is absolutely neccessary to prove they have constant access to that information.

Infact based on your attitude it is not far-fetched to say that you may have set up a trap to catch a spy in your midst, and are trying to push them towards the bait.

Infact based on your attitude it is not far-fetched to say that you may have set up a trap to catch a spy in your midst, and are trying to push them towards the bait.

Infact, I must say that based upon your post here I sound awesomely cool and calculated :awesome:

All the things I always wished for,...thank you Blacky. :D

Edited by Branimir

The old "spread different stories to different people and see which story Vox repeats back" approach. It's a classic.

Seriously, Branimir, the odds of the spy having lost access is slim to none, and I think slim just walked out the door.

Here's what you can do (if you feel like it... I don't feel like doing the research). Get a list of all the people that have had access to the Sanctum removed since feb. 24. You're looking at basically a bunch of ex-.gov people.

The spy is either one of those people, or he's still in the Sanctum. It's that simple. There's no magical "not there for no reason". If you'd like to concede that the reason there's no more recent screenshots is because the spy voluntarily resigned and left the sanctum, then I can agree with you there, but I would advise you against making such a statement in public ;)

Seriously, Branimir, the odds of the spy having lost access is slim to none, and I think slim just walked out the door.

Before this explodes into next 5 pages, I will just repeat again that slim is still in my room and that is all I was trying to say,...no not like that I like girls better,...

Make it a pie, I like pies.

Pies>diagram

I can't draw pies. They come out looking like turds.

spyz.jpg

See here, we have the date the thread was posted. Obviously the spy took the picture after the thread was posted (thats how time works), and then we have today. Since no spies were caught between the middle red dot and the red dot on the right, it means they're still there.

I can't draw pies. They come out looking like turds.

spyz.jpg

See here, we have the date the thread was posted. Obviously the spy took the picture after the thread was posted (thats how time works), and then we have today. Since no spies were caught between the middle red dot and the red dot on the right, it means they're still there.

-1 because its not a pie. :P

edit... grrr

I think this pretty much settles the debate.

For you there weren't one to begin with. And as much as you are convinced, that does not mean somebody else can be in a lesser degree.

For me, lets just say I am keeping my doubts.

Also only pies are admitted in the court of law in Ujedinjena Slavija. I am sorry to inform you that diagrams are not recognized as proof because they are lame. Carry on now :P

Edit: Your later edit of pie will be taken under advisement from the legal system of U.S. In the future, councilor should be advised that if he wants to present evidence it must be in the pie form.

Edited by Branimir

Branimir, unless you can point to a person who has left Continuum government since the 24th of Feb and say 'That guy there, under ZI for his crimes, was the spy', there really is no debate that the spy is still there. Just as we have not expelled anyone from a Citadel alliance for their part in the Tattler last week (well as far as I know anyway) and therefore there is little question that there is still a spy in a Citadel alliance. With leadership it should be really obvious as there is a very limited and well known pool of people who had access at the time.

You cannot expect a spy to put himself at risk of exposure (as he does every time he releases something in public) unless there is something worth publishing, so I guess Continuum leadership hasn't been saying anything particularly interesting recently (either that or it's so valuable Vox wants to keep the intel to itself, but considering their low operational capability I find that unlikely). As you will undoubtedly be on high alert for the spy now and implementing counter-intelligence methods, it adds extra risk for the spy and he will be well advised to lie low for a while unless something truly groundbreaking is discussed.

And the winner of the thread is...

Pie was my idea as such I am claiming it :P

Hizzy would never get to pies,...he is a diagram person *shudders*

Bob I will let you know that using Hizzies pie picture and my deduction powers I am closing on the informant.

If you want I can help you with the citadel spy, only thing you have to do is to give me access to your leadership forum and Ill nail the sucker.

Deal? :awesome:

Well, I'm not sure that denying the existence of a spy is quite the same thing as catching one.

I am sure that also reading and comprehension are person's friends. As if you reread what I have posted, you will see I was raising my doubt but not absolute denial of a existence of vox spy with the level of access previously had in the tC.

That all depends on how you think the 'spy' was getting her information.

Pigeons. I knew it.

Cant be trusted those things,...

I must say, just from reading the last 3 pages, this thread has brightened my day. This is hilarious!!! I look forward to watching hizzy and Branimir but heads in the future and can't wait to see the ridiculous arguments that Branimir manages to come up with.

I must say, just from reading the last 3 pages, this thread has brightened my day. This is hilarious!!! I look forward to watching hizzy and Branimir but heads in the future and can't wait to see the ridiculous arguments that Branimir manages to come up with.

I am here to serve.