Cheers to the New Sith Order

Heyman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh my prediction the same day Ivan made the DoE was that within 6 months they will have a sanction.

I do not doubt that eventually they will pass NPO. And I will clap them along the entire way.

Really? I wouldn't. What the hell's a csn, anyway?

Yes, CSN has a long history and went into the meat grinder to support an ally. NSO so far has formed and while they have managed to get a few good people they also have collected a great deal more of, well, not so good people. The question is can the few people of quality keep from being overwelmed by the others. It will be interesting to watch anyway.

Yes, CSN has a long history and went into the meat grinder to support an ally. NSO so far has formed and while they have managed to get a few good people they also have collected a great deal more of, well, not so good people. The question is can the few people of quality keep from being overwelmed by the others. It will be interesting to watch anyway.

There are a number of people with spotty histories in NSO, yes, but from what I've seen they are all committed to this project. I'm confident that it is possible, given the right culture and the right outlets, for any of our members, regardless of history, to become productive, contributing Sith. Also, we don't plan on tolerating any stupidity. Everyone has a chance to prove themselves in the Order, but they will not be coddled or insulated from the consequences of their own actions.

The quality you speak of is subjective.

I am confused on why so many believe the NSO will be attacked. We are just getting started and concentrating on internal issues with very limited diplomatic involvement and no support of the prevalent agendas so I believe we are actually much safer than some of the existing die hard alliances on either "side".

I am confused on why so many believe the NSO will be attacked. We are just getting started and concentrating on internal issues with very limited diplomatic involvement and no support of the prevalent agendas so I believe we are actually much safer than some of the existing die hard alliances on either "side".

What my Lord says is true. We have not provided a reason to attack us, why would anyone do so?

Because you are Ivan Moldavi, and enough people believe that the NPO or some ally of it will roll you because the IO's, The Illuminati, or whatever super-secret mystery organization they think runs the game will want you and yours destroyed. The fact is that many alliances have been attacked for what many call "bad" or non-existent CB's, and a good deal of people believe the Tyrants (all rights reserved to Pacifica) will want you destroyed and dishonored.

Junka, you should know better than to play it off like you have no idea why you and yours might get rolled, I expect better of even someone like you who betrayed their cause.

Somebody is holding onto a grudge and it isn't me.

To betray the Orders in any fashion, to betray the Pax Pacifica as you did, I could almost understand...almost. After all, a man has to stand up and do what he believes in. But then to betray your own cause? And now speak against it?

Truly, a turn-coat is the lowest of men.

I'm not going to be tempted by your games Margrave. [OOC] I made a Lent pledge with God to fast from certain negative online interactive tendencies or calling people out in RL and I keep things civil and constructive.[/ooc] Please do not force me to inform my staff to ignore your messages.

Have a nice day :)

Edited by Count da Silva

Perhaps the only person to start 2 sanctioned alliances who are sanctioned at the same time. No easy feat.

Nope, GGA and Fark were sanctioned at the same time for quite a while. Both started by theblitz, who also was a notable leader of NAAC for a while.

With so many high power members from other alliances joining NSO, your anything but safe, but i wish you well.

Because you are Ivan Moldavi, and enough people believe that the NPO or some ally of it will roll you because the IO's, The Illuminati, or whatever super-secret mystery organization they think runs the game will want you and yours destroyed. The fact is that many alliances have been attacked for what many call "bad" or non-existent CB's, and a good deal of people believe the Tyrants (all rights reserved to Pacifica) will want you destroyed and dishonored.

I find it amusing that so many here would seek to speak on behalf of the New Pacific Order without the authority to do so.